Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) (32751 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Great couple

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by eme1n(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by ladyF(f): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Awnnn

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok.... Photo gallery seen....

That his wife go like kiss ooo

Why d oda guy d laugh like say he dey with Bovi and Basketmouth

19 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
What's so funny that that guy had to open his mouth so wide like that?

Nice pictures though, i hope Fowler will replicate the success he recorded in Lagos state at the federal level.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Beautiful couple!
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
The look cool, but e b like one of dem na comedian as e d make that man laff like market woman

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by pharmow: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
He looks like someone that will deliver
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Eyop: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
seunmsg:
What's so funny that Ambode had to open his mouth so wide like that?

Nice pictures though, i hope Fowler will replicate the success he recorded in Lagos state at the federal level.

You don't know Ambode again?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by jammyunn(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good for him
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by TheNextAce: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
The wife looks stunning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Politics of one Nigeria

The gods said and I quote *vp osibanjo will be the president of Nigeria 2016*

Dont ask me how, ask the gods

.... Meanwhile

10 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by EndtimeBlessing: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even I initially thought it was Ambode.
Eyop:

You don't know Ambode again?
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Gbajabiamila1: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
The other man's laugh tho.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Money speaking
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by likata: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
beautiful couple
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by gokay11(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why she do mouth like say she dey whistle in 1st pix,she's pretty tho
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by butanepro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ibremeber seeing this man last year humble and calculative.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by wecan: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is he the one with Oluwale Certificate?
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
I only see a Mrs Fowler 'Fowlnyash' with..................

Rugby shaped head!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
oshomole come and see things oga and madam

nit madam and HOUSE BOY! !
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin concern me seff??
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by handie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
So, despite this beautiful lady, this man fit still lie about him certificate. Na wa o! Ogbeni, no go use our money take maintain this iyawo o.... This one na high maintainance o
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Ujupsy: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Those laugh are infectious
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
He's got a beautiful wife tho

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by christinie(f): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
One of the only 3 competent people from SW.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Khez: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
This motor park tout senator

One time i flew Arik with him, the fat idiot starting shouting from the boarding gate down to his seat number.... Making unnecessary noise, trying to stay relevant angry

Ezi

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who made him FIRS boss? undecided
The Senate will most likely bounce his confirmation like they did the last. So it is possible he won't even smell the office grin

Meanwhile, why is De Senator laughing like that? undecided
To the extent that his 'amusement pack' is experiencing pains embarassed
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by yomalex(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
nice and good
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by mayorski22(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
her wife deh beautiful o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.