Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Solution Please Am Really Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution Please Am Really Scared (827 Views)

My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. / I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution Please Am Really Scared by fabulousvera(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
please guys i need help. what curses stretch marks. I woke 2 nite back due to severe itching beneath my left arm, I began scratching it then it stopped,, 2day when I was abt to have my bath I noticed 3 lines beneath my left arm I checked with a mirror and discovered to be stretch marks just like that. and to top up the matter i don't use cream or any beauty soap

And again. I found some strange. eczema on my back. please what could be the curse and remedy thanks
Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by thorpido(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Must be village curses.
Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by fabulousvera(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
thorpido:
Must be village curses.
haba.
Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Visit a dermatologist...

1 Like

Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
fabulousvera:
please guys i need help. what curses stretch marks. I woke 2 nite back due to severe itching beneath my left arm, I began scratching it then it stopped,, 2day when I was abt to have my bath I noticed 3 lines beneath my left arm I checked with a mirror and discovered to be stretch marks just like that. and to top up the matter i don't use cream or any beauty soap

And again. I found some strange. eczema on my back. please what could be the curse and remedy thanks
Is due to the WEAKNESS Of the underlying COLLAGENOUS fibres and tissues.
Can be caused by..

Weight gain..
Chemicals EXPOSURE.
UV light irradiations
Family history Of collagen diseases.
Exercises involving vigorous stretching.
Vitamin C deficiency.
Creams
Poor personal hygiene.
Etc

1 Like

Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by dunhill20: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
though expensive, tissue oil and royal jelly will help get rid of it.
Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by tforever(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Forever Alpha-E Factor is a skin replenishing agent, designed to enhance the skin. This versatile skincare product, Forever Alpha-E Factor has been formulated to provide deep skin conditioning and nourishment.

Forever Alpha-E Factor combines powerful antioxidants which enhance the skin’s elasticity, normalizes and balances dry skin, and is suitable for the most sensitive of skin types. Forever Alpha-E Factor soothes and moisturises, and helps with common skin conditions.
When pregnant, if stretch marks are starting to appear, massage with Forever Alpha-E Factor.
Forever Alpha-E Factor contains bisabolol, which is a soothing essential oil so can be applied to nipples during breastfeeding. just in case..

Re: Solution Please Am Really Scared by loisella(f): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Treatment: Contact Dr. Bilal On: 08100343553. Stroke Cure Is Real / Between Jonathan's Ebola Fever And Buhari's Lassa Fever / The Truth About Sleeping In Your Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.