Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,249 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

From Love To War Front - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Love To War Front (437 Views)

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Love To War Front by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
LOVE TO WAR FRONT
My father tells me this often that “I should not make my love or lust for a woman or women mar my decision for life”. There is a part of me that is fully affected now, just because of a she issue. For this course I want to share a recent real life story of my friend with anyone reading this piece.

My soldier friend found love with one of his prospective corps member in the May 2015 NYSC Batch A orientation camp at Umudi, Imo State, The corper, a charming, adorable and pretty young daddy’s girl. As much as I belief, they both fell for themselves. And this relationship made them go as far as flouting the Camp Standing Orders of No loitering around after light-Out, This they did (only Nature knows for what reason).

They were caught, the lady was punished and made to apologize openly, and she was made to wash a general toilet for a period of time. The soldier at the other hand was also disgraced among his colleagues, locked in the guard room for about 48 hours, and then later sent to the frontline to fight war. The last time my buddy called me, he said “O boy, I dey Lake Chad border o”.

Though the lady still professes that she loves the guy, but she has already started sleeping steadily with another guy. And upon calling my guy’s babe to say hello, this was one of her statements "After all I am not his boss that posted him to Boko Haram".

Ugwu in “Half of a Yellow Sun” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie even when his Mistress “Olanna” had being shielding him from being forcefully recruited into the BIAFRAN army made himself caught by a soldier and captured to join the same Army for the sake of one Eberechi girl. Remember also that Adam’s acceptation of Eve’s decision put the whole world in this funny shape today, that’s according to the Bible’s story anyway.

MORAL LESSON
Guys should not always succumb to a woman's pressure in the vague of not wanting to loose her. Because if the decision is detrimental, It will definitely affect the guy’s destiny and sure the lady must go ahead to grease her engine ofourse by someone else.

NOTE: If a lady suggest for you and after weighing the suggestion, it’s weightier in the beneficial side than in the other side, then you can opt for it. Some ladies can be good partner. Infact some ladies decisions makes some men, real men, captains in their respective fields both in history and in today’s life.

PS; I am neither a male nor female Chauvinist.

Adams Toyin is a Nigerian writer and IT guru. He seldom report for Sahara Reporters. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from the prestigious Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba in Ondo state of Nigeria.
Re: From Love To War Front by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
One just needs to be careful
Re: From Love To War Front by write2obi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
If i get you correctly Op, the soldier boy is now in chad, and another guy is now chopping the abunya?
Ok great, But how is this going to help Amechi, Tinubu And Okorocha in their present predicament
Re: From Love To War Front by donholy28(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
So....

(1) (Reply)

First Date / How To Repair Your Relationship After Messing Up BIG TIME. / Government Halts Use Of Silimed Breast Implants Amid Contamination Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.