Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (33134 Views)

Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
GEJ's appointments were no different. The wailers should be quiet.

Buhari's role is to appoint those he deems best for the job.

That said, it is in Buhari's interest to be more sensitive about this issue - not because he has to choose from any particular tribe, but because it is the wise thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ladyF(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by BE811APP: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Apcc
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ABC247(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't get what this man is saying. Buhari should respect federal character, that's all we ask for

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Iyke1998(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
The guy is still hopeful of a post..

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by friends4ever(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kayamo has spoken...Daddy GMB oya, compensate him with one Ministerial post cool Sycophant

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by 1983sep: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keep quiet fool keyamo, u are looking for job, am not to surprise you reacted the way u do

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by laplace12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lawyer that has never won any case before.

mitchew..

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Smooyis(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Too much of education can be sometimes damaging to reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Boss13: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:
They will soon say you are looking for appointment. Truth is bitter to these status quo merchants.

Meanwhile look at the street where Orubebe resides in Warri. This was the state throughout his tenure as minister of ND before another man arranged to fix it.
The people who live near him could not enjoy his appointment into a juicy ministry as ND minister. Why kill yourself over these selfish politicians?

I wonder. I think it is a myopic way to think. Appointments only benefits the appointee. The only way the public benefits is only when the appointee carries out his/her work diligently.

Nigerians can we move away from tribalism please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless you so much for this Barrister Festus. You just told us the same thing i have been hammering on, but in a lawyer-like manner compared to my lay man way! God bless.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by mars123(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
i totally agree with FK...why because, wtf is a federal chararcter? is it a poverty reduction policy? hell freakn no...its just another law made because Nigerians have divided mentality...can we outgrow this please? the constitution will be adhered to. but whosoever the president wants to work close to him, he will apoint.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by bobo9ice: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
When GEJ was there how was the so called Juicy positions shared... Cracy world.
Let PMB be!
There post that cud hv come to Amechi and Fashola, thier kingsmen are busy tarnishing thier records... The South should continue with thier Pullhimdown syndrom while the North is busy busy building thier people up.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ganiyu26(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Koret
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
meanwhile...

nigerian air force NAF....

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by myopinion2011: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is he trying to tell us that he has quickly forgotten what they were taught in school abt federal character.

abi he no be lawyer again.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bar Keyamo is too blind to see that the appointment made by PMB so far favours the North. Does it mean that South does not have people with good character. So you think Bahari inlaw is the most qualified person for INEC job, bro calm down Baba knows what he is doing. Use your brain guy!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by PublicAssurance: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
ABC247:
I don't get what this man is saying. Buhari should respect federal character, that's all we ask for
...... I don't think you will ever get what he is saying. Truth is bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo " juicy position" is your creation. The outcry is not about one juicy sh.it as you claim but a balance in the appointments in the country and reaching out to stakeholders in his party for consultation and not this dictatorial tendencies from this dullapo
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Abugab(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Say the truth and let the truth set you free.
Absolutely truth.
Indubitably truthful.
We haven't even gone 5% on appointments and the plum ones are still yet to be filled and yet some wailers are already crying blue murder.
They will surely cry and have no more tears this era as the era of professional politicians is over.
PMB is fully on course and the ethnic and religious bigots can go on wailing as na their mouths

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Jexyme(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
And if these appointments were going to only southerners, would the northerners be happy?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

It's not all about being happy or not. It's about what makes you happy and who's happy.

If really it's good governance we want then we have to allow the pilot (Buhari) to do it how it can give us greater results.

We shouldn't allow Chauvanists, or any delusional element beclauded with mesoneism and belligerence to confuse us.

Nigeria and Nigerians must have the desired paradigm shift!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by sunnyjah: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by blackpanda: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
I agree with Keyamo 10000%
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by neocortex: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo is an unrepentant bootlicker!
He wants to secure his position as EFCC's attorney
by praising Buhari.
His type always get disappointed on the long run.
#Saboteur
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by moshmod101(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
was gbayi jare kiyamo...oyato Si won!!! make baba make Zahra d minister for finance....'I don't give a damn' Me I dey enjoy dis government walahi!!!! gone are d days of epileptic power supply...that is CHANGE!!!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Forwetinnah: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo better pull his head out of Buhari's arse before he starts looking like Buhari's 93 year old shiiiit...all these nitwits from a certain extraction who always call black white
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by sunnyjah: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Allowed this Man to rest now,

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Godset1: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ahmedu Bello once said that on paper we are one Nigeria but in reality we are not one.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
adesegun121:
Festus abi na titus be your name.. ori ee ooo correct @all
if buhari regime no pay you.. please you can go and die...

sai baba

sai buhari..

dis baba jus dey give dem high Bp

baba go slow and steady carry go.. i dey ur back like ike grin grin grin grin grin

Obviously you did not read the post

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by VirginFinder: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari's lopsided appointments is highly unacceptable.

We southerners are no fools!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.