Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height (4636 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ah! Eleyi gidi gan o
Bet reaaly, it's not ya fault oo
If u hv d financial means,
I can get u a beautiful virgin from our village
She'll love and respect U
And u can Behind her up to ur taste after she don born for u...lol jes kidding
To be serious and candid anyway ;
Stop running afta all dese high standard gurls o jare
Its apparent u don't have the confidence it takes to break through your very own walls save a female's
So, bruh, kip calm and look for ur size or some1 below
Build ya own confidence from their
When you feel your balls hv grown big enough
Get the her you want to have wink
It's that simple !
Thanks for that anyway but i dont think you have as much self confidence as i have.
Im not saying i dont get ladies for relationships, but the problem is getting the ones that suits me.

should i stoop too low to the level that wont wrok out just because i need a woman to marry?

Trust me, the problem is that the ones i want seem to look away each time i make a move.

Annd what do u mean by high class?
Does it mean im of the low class?
Thats my point exactly!

Who likes being a low class especially when its none of your fault.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but they'd make a cute couple though. Like two elves lipsrsealed

Well, I like my men a little taller of course. Around the same range as yours. There's something that makes you feel "safe" & protected around a tall man.
Please dont even try to demean this like i said earlier.

What u are saying is funny but it doesnt make things any better for me.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by MissSlimbody(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
kobosmalls:

Are you the one for me then?

...Sorry, I'm notsmiley
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by butanep(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Low self esteem. Build on your confidence.

You are not as short as Akin and pawpaw. They married a very tall lady.

Guy go and make money, you will see model fighting to get you.

... for me, my height is one of my selling point. I am 6ft 3". Am proud of myself.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:

...Sorry, I'm notsmiley
That was fast.
Why did u say that there was someone for me if u wouldnt accept me?

Then the one for me must be someone no man will ever want except me or that person doesnt exist.

Im just kidding anyway.

I opened this thread to show the plight of short people and why most short people are always bitter and are said to be wicked.

Its simply because of the way people treat them.

So can u guys imagine believing that their is a loving father who created you just to be hated and despised by your fellow men?

Thats one of the worst things to imagine in life.

So dont blame me for not believing in God.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
butanep:
Low self esteem. Build on your confidence.

You are not as short as Akin and pawpaw. They married a very tall lady.

Guy go and make money, you will see model fighting to get you.

... for me, my height is one of my selling point. I am 6ft 3". Am proud of myself.
None of what u said here makes sense.

ladies who married aki and paw paw dont love them.

they just like the fame and money.

That is exactly one of the things i mentioned in my post.

Your selling point is your 6ft3 in height and not your money nor your struggles.
dont u think that if u are rich that a short guy with all the money in the world has no chance if the two of u are competing to win a woman.
In fact the short guys wife will divorce him and go to you once u make the move.

I dont think you are in the best position to place advice here.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
kobosmalls:

Please dont even try to demean this like i said earlier.

What u are saying is funny but it doesnt make things any better for me.

Well I'm short too so I think I'm entitled to make short jokes if I want to. Seriously, I think you need to get over this woe is me attitude. Other people have it worse than you out there & you're going wooh wooh wooh like it's the end of the world. So you got the short end of the stick, now what is anybody going to do about it except pat you on your head & tell you it'll be alright blah blah blah. I don't have patience for too much coddling so I think I'll see my way out of this thread. Bye.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
@op, na you short pass?

You no be dwarf and you dey whine.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Macgreat(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm 5'11 last time I checked. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well I'm short too so I think I'm entitled to make short jokes if I want to. Seriously, I think you need to get over this woe is me attitude. Other people have it worse than you out there & you're going wooh wooh wooh like it's the end of the world. So you got the short end of the stick, now what is anybody going to do about it except pat you on your head & tell you it'll be alright blah blah blah. I don't have patience for too much coddling so I think I'll see my way out of this thread. Bye.
Im sorry if ive overkilled it.

I dont even like being pitied. just wanted to share my views and see what other people think about it.

Thanks for contributing though.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
I cannot say i feel your pain because i do not but i have an advise for you. Never even think of marrying a woman that you are taller than or a woman that is just a bit taller than you. If you do your children will loathe and curse you forever. Make money and marry a six feet plus woman in order to save your descendants from facing this same predicament. Errr, goodluck?
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
sylvalord:
I cannot say i feel your pain because i do not but i have an advise for you. Never even think of marrying a woman that you are taller than or a woman that is just a bit taller than you. If you do your children will loathe and curse you forever. Make money and marry a six feet plus woman in order to save your descendants from facing this same predicament. Errr, goodluck?

Its actually not about money cos im not poor actually.
But thanks,
That was honest enough.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by lepasharon(f): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP i seen alot of tall guys that are short and confident that I wouldnt mind getting with. Op it's just you, being short is not something that should bring you toxic shame.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by butanep(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
kobosmalls:

None of what u said here makes sense.

ladies who married aki and paw paw dont love them.

they just like the fame and money.

That is exactly one of the things i mentioned in my post.

Your selling point is your 6ft3 in height and not your money nor your struggles.
dont u think that if u are rich that a short guy with all the money in the world has no chance if the two of u are competing to win a woman.
In fact the short guys wife will divorce him and go to you once u make the move.

I dont think you are in the best position to place advice here.

Who told you those ladies don't love Akin and pawpaw? What do you know about love?

Can't you understand simple english? I said my height is one of my selling point. Even if am not extremely rich, I have the money to take care of a woman very well. I am not a broke ass dude. I don't struggle to get a girl. I have the qualities and the sugar coated mouth.

Don't worry, a lady that love your height will locate you one day but you need to make money shall. Money will compliment your height. Lol

Work on yourself.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
butanep:

Who told you those ladies don't love Akin and pawpaw? What do you know about love?

Can't you understand simple english? I said my height is one of my selling point. Even if am not extremely rich, I have the money to take care of a woman very well. I am not a broke ass dude. I don't struggle to get a girl. I have the qualities and the sugar coated mouth.

Don't worry, a lady that love your height will locate you one day but you need to make money shall. Money will compliment your height. Lol

Work on yourself.
Relax mehn...

Just saying that if i had everything same as u do but u being as tall as u are and me being as short as i am, you still have the advantage over me anytime.

No hard feelings here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Its actually not about money cos im not poor actually.
But thanks,
That was honest enough.
whatever. Just don't marry a short or average woman
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by SunshineNYC(f): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2015
I'll be honest. Yes, you will probably face some difficulty in dating because women are generally attracted to bigger/taller men but at the same time we're not that shallow. If a woman wants to start a serious relationship with a man she believes fits the qualities she's looking for, she won't be stuck on his height. If she can't see past that then you don't want that kind of woman anyway.

My advice is bring a lot to the table. It's easy to overlook a physical trait that's not particularly desirable If the person has an overwhelming amount of good qualities that you would want. Don't be so insecure about it either, it's a turn off and humor or charm invites people in to want to get to know you. Try it and Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by smarttm: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Bros u don fail already....work harder...if u are short,ugly and poor...nah u kn but if its only shortness den u can get one...just be intelligent ....d pass
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by czarr(m): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP I feel like crying for you cry cry cry
Seriously your story is touching. Jisie ike.
Don't freak out. Girls that are realllllly ugly feel the same way and in the end, someone still marries them. So someone will eventually marry you and your chance at eventual happiness is just as good as any tall guy.
It is well wink
you're not being helpful to the op,
Why relate his height to been really ugly
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by agrovick(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
sweettease:
Sorry about it all, I feel your pain because I know how difficult it would be for me to date a guy who is 5ft tall when I'm 5'8".
And u had to compound his issues uhn, I will call on seun to ban u tongue
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Thanks for that anyway but i dont think you have as much self confidence as i have.
Im not saying i dont get ladies for relationships, but the problem is getting the ones that suits me.

should i stoop too low to the level that wont wrok out just because i need a woman to marry?

Trust me, the problem is that the ones i want seem to look away each time i make a move.

Annd what do u mean by high class?
Does it mean im of the low class?
Thats my point exactly!

Who likes being a low class especially when its none of your fault.

#Does it mean I'm of the low class? - Yes! Truth be told. You're just 5ft tall nah grin

And that is the fault af nobody bet ya genetic makeup lols
Anyway, I'll advice you to accept yourself totally . You can't be what you're not and you can't in anyway 'force' anybody to love the you that you are . So try to appreciate those who appreciate you and are ready to accept you for who you are cos it's all 'bout tha happiness in tha end baaby ! Height, beauty , elegance and co. are mere ephemerals , illusions and of course outrightly Fake! Man, embrace yoself and decide, you're a 30 y'old gademit! wink

BUT,
If you're hell bent on getting a tall elegant angel from heaven 7 , then I'd urge you to consult Oshiomole for tips wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
agrovick:

And u had to compound his issues uhn, I will call on seun to ban u tongue
Please dont do that.
Dont you think its too extreme ?
Imagine asking your God to kill me just because i dont believe in him for making me short.
Dont judge people for airing their view.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Fernandowski(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2015
You didn't start early
My signature says it all
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

#Does it mean I'm of the low class? - Yes! Truth be told. You're just 5ft tall nah grin

And that is the fault af nobody bet ya genetic makeup lols
Anyway, I'll advice you to accept yourself totally . You can't be what you're not and you can't in anyway 'force' anybody to love the you that you are . So try to appreciate those who appreciate you and are ready to accept you for who you are cos it's all 'bout tha happiness in tha end baaby ! Height, beauty , elegance and co. are mere ephemerals , illusions and of course outrightly Fake! Man, embrace yoself and decide, you're a 30 y'old gademit! wink

BUT,
If you're hell bent on getting a tall elegant angel from heaven 7 , then I'd urge you to consult Oshiomole for tips wink
Forcing people to love me could also mean trying to make enough money to impress them,dont u think so?

Im at peace with it already,otherwise i would have killed myself.

The problem is that most people arent at peace with my phenotype.
Thats the crux of the matter in the first place.

Dude seriously I am a psychologist,thats why i even said that i should be the last person to be worried about my appearance and how people accept me.

But you know it helps alot to let out ur predicaments and thats one of the best ways to deal with emotional issues.

This issue has nothing to do with self confidence, not by a long shot atleast.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Forcing people to love me could also mean trying to make enough money to impress them,dont u think so?

Im at peace with it already,otherwise i would have killed myself.

The problem is that most people arent at peace with my phenotype.
Thats the crux of the matter in the first place.

Dude seriously I am a psychologist,thats why i even said that i should be the last person to be worried about my appearance and how people accept me.

But you know it helps alot to let out ur predicaments and thats one of the best ways to deal with emotional issues.

This issue has nothing to do with self confidence, not by a long shot atleast.

Yass, it helps to voice out. They say ; 'sometimes it takes two fukced up people to make a perfect relationship ' . So, you might jam luck and meet a suitable 'companion' from here , who knows ? cheesy
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Fernandowski:
You didn't start early

My signature says it all
Your signature doesnt say sh1t!

What if talent works hard,what happens to the hard work without talent?

Your signature raises far too many questions that it could ever answer.

What's with the you didnt start early?

Dude u are 6ft 8 in like your profile specifies and six(6) of the persons you follow are females all through.

seems as though you are still searching or chasing women around.

No hard feelings mate, but I think you have issues too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by Fernandowski(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Your signature doesnt say sh1t!

What if talent works hard,what happens to the hard work without talent?

Your signature raises far too many questions that it could ever answer.

What's with the you didnt start early?

Dude u are 6ft 8 in like your profile specifies and six(6) of the persons you follow are females all through.

seems as though you are still searching or chasing women around.

No hard feelings mate, but I think you have issues too.
you need to start english lessons cus u don't understand english
3ft dude is talkin' out of jealousy

Continue bro,am all ears
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by passionate88: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
sweettease:
Jealous? Don't be, I'm 5'8/174cm tall I know you are 5'5 so keep off
5'8?.... you short o
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by kobosmalls: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Fernandowski:
you need to start english lessons cus u don't understand english
3ft dude is talkin' out of jealousy

Continue bro,am all ears
Whatever mehn.

Typical example of what i mean.

I bet ur height took away ur intellect.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by passionate88: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP I feel like crying for you cry cry cry
Seriously your story is touching. Jisie ike.
Don't freak out. Girls that are realllllly ugly feel the same way and in the end, someone still marries them. So someone will eventually marry you and your chance at eventual happiness is just as good as any tall guy.
It is well wink
'eventual happiness'?.... so being married guaranteed happiness? .... This is very serious.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by passionate88: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

And i should search forever to find that special one that i need abi?

You know that looking handsome makes the job easier and gives you more options.

I dont think any human should ever be in my shoes.
are you also ugly? ... wow see my brother from another mother. .. I am also ugly looking and short like short bread.
Re: Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height by agrovick(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Please dont do that.
Dont you think its too extreme ?
Imagine asking your God to kill me just because i dont believe in him for making me short.
Dont judge people for airing their view.
Bros, I was only teasing her now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Quit Mastubation / UNBELIEVABLE!!! JSS 2 Student Impregnates Female Corper In Osun State [photo] / What Do U Think About This Guysss??????? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.