Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d (1905 Views)

Archived / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / See Signs That Shows Your Relationship May Not Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by love2nicee: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d

1. They Have To Yell Instructions At You

“Okay, now touch there”, “hold my leg up higher”, “don’t do it like that, this way is better”. Do any of these sound familiar to you? If they do, it could be a sign that you suffer from bad in bed syndrome.

Symptoms of this include never getting a callback, never satisfying your partner and worst of all, having to endure being told what to do during an act that is supposed to be fun spontaneous, intimate and everything in between.

Nothing says you suck in bed like when someone else has to control the situation and make you feel inadequate at your most vulnerable time.

2. You Don’t Try Anything New

Fear has paralyzed you; you probably assume you suck in bed so you avoid trying anything new. You lack imagination and experience, so you end up looking like an amateur in this s*x game; a lack of trying something new means you like to stick to your routine which can be rather boring, especially if you have been in a relationship for over a significant period of time.

Your lack of imagination is a sign for those you are courting that you just may be as dull in bed as you are in person.

So if you find that you have a lack of exciting thoughts and cannot live in your head for entertainment every once in a while; you may be just as boring between the sheets.

3. Out Of Shape

We all know that s*x is a physical activity. Some studies have even boasted that you can lose weight by having a very, very, very active s*x life.

Like with all good activity, time, work, and dedication is always t being said, if you are out of shape it does not only affect your gym life, but it also affects your personal life; your lack of stamina is never a good thing in bed, no one wants someone to constantly be asking for a break so they can catch their breath.

4. There Is No 0rgasm

ADD US ON BBM: 562FD797

Yes, it is a known fact that some women have a harder time achieving an 0rgasm than men; but it is a real problem when you cannot give her even the tiniest pinch of anything.

It is sad for her, but ultimately, it is just sad that you cannot help her out in that uncomfortable situation.

This is a classic sign that you are confused beyond belief about how the female body works; if you orgasm before her, that’s fine, but use your imagination to get things going.

If you find yourself dumbstruck about how to help out your significant other, you may not be ready for s*x.

5. She/He Is Dead Silent

This is embarrassing simply because silence is not as golden as people like to suggest it is; silence during s*x means someone is confused about what they have gotten themselves into and furthermore, they are so bored and unaffected by the s*x that all they can do is lay there till it is done.

If there is no communication, then you are stuck in a rut; silence is embarrassing not to mention awkward and avoidable. Have you ever had silent s*x?

It is like watching a horror film and holding your breath while waiting for the killer to jump out of a dark corner only, you’re waiting for your partner to figure out what is going on.

6. You Don’t Ask What They Like

When you intentionally do not ask what someone likes in bed, it is a clear sign that you have a few insecurities about how well you can successfully give them what they want.

Insecurities are annoying and passive; they hinder you from doing fun things and experiencing fun moments (and we all know along with insecurities there is always the notion that we have to second guess ourselves).

Not asking what they like may seem like a good idea but at the end of the day, if you sucked in the moment it ends up seeming like the worst decision ever.

Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/08/see-signs-your-partner-thinks-you-suck-in-b3d.html
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by Jhenny(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
alright
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
alright
really? Is that all you gon say, bae? grin grin grin
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Issorait..
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
really? Is that all you gon say, bae? grin grin grin
Broda, I hail ooooo cool
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by Nickymezor(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
*Yawning* tym 4 my cat -nap
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Broda, I hail ooooo cool
Hailing acknowledged grin grin.How you dey? I just logged in now and saw a message that I have a PM from you, so, I"ll check later tonight. Cheers bro!
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by pTomz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
undecided
Re: See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d by tosyne2much(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Hailing acknowledged grin grin.How you dey? I just logged in now and saw a message that I have a PM from you, so, I"ll check later tonight. Cheers bro!
Alryt bro

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men / Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices / How Nigerian Man Scammed White Woman Of $150,000 In Fake Facebook Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.