Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem (2359 Views)

I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by ststyreal(f): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2015
hertz9te:

read the post again.....
there is nothing like read d post again, since the OP said he can choose to stay off a whole week if he likes, then let him stay off since there is no place for him to smoke. Op is trying to let us know that he can control his smoking habit, but from what he posted, it seems he his desperately in search of a smoking site, and can no longer hold himself. Since Op said he can choose to stay off a whole week, then I think this is d time to stay off it forever. Just a sisterly nairalanding advice, e ma binu oooo op.
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by kuuljay(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2015
did op just said he didn't want to join bad company grin grin grin grin any way here is my advice below

Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by nawtyqutekushj(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2015
smoking not as bad lyk we all thought...just bn addictive ez wrong..A good thing for relaxing when u stressed..Research claims most scientists takes weed..Everyone should have right to his/her own life..@Op wherever ure u will always find type..nd they best know d best arena to dope and chill till its legalise in this fucking dumb country.. grin #HumanRightActivist

2 Likes

Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

So r u saying there is no possibility of him quitting? Huh! Y start what u cannot stop. Remember your love ones whom u will stress out when d effect of ur smoking start telling on your health. There is nothing impossible for a willing heart, u can quit for real real, with Gods help. Sorry guys for pokenosing I know OP said its strictly for guys but I can't just help it. E ma binu oooo.

I wasn't referring to my self. I smoke occasionally, like once in six months & I don't think it poses any health risk.

N;B. To all the guys. If you're gonna smoke any sh*t, take that once in a blue moon. Its kills. Just saying
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
shocked The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to a lot of ....
It's LadyF again. . .

O. P since u are afraid of the long arm of the law, then stick to SK. I do smoke SK and I do it without fear at a corner or in my car cos it's smell is not that open...
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by nawtyqutekushj(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Logician:

I wasn't referring to my self. I smoke occasionally, like once in six months & I don't think it poses any health risk.

N;B. To all the guys. If you're gonna smoke any sh*t, take that once in a blue moon. Its kills. Just saying

so u mean twice a year according to mathematics.. Liar undecided
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:
I just moved to this new place and I don't feel safe smoking around it(I think cops are prowling everywhere around here Mehn....shits too dangerous)...but I used to regularly enjoy a good smoke with my brother in an uN-occupied building,,,,but it's been taken now.I have asked around and found a nearby jungle....but I don't think I would like to hang around there(don't want to keep bad company)......
does any have any suggestions at all on what I can do,or if you've been in a similar situation and how did you handle it.

just think of how miserable yur life is and the continuation in hell fire.... Maybe ur senses wud defragment
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
nawtyqutekushj:

so u mean twice a year according to mathematics.. Liar undecided

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Lie detector
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by ststyreal(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Logician:

Ok oooo, but I wouldn't mind u stopping totally. Remember, smoking isn't cool for a cool guy. Nice sunday dude.
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by chigoizie7(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

1.the neighbours are complaining
2.the closest Bush is like a 2 day walk

What kinda apartment do u live in? 1room? Or flat?

If na flat, choose a toilet in one of the room's and do what we call, "air tight".

U can as well relax in ur sitting room, and do ur sh!t. Make sure u lock your doors,

And why not limit it to just "sk" d smell is not bad and strong.

Please don't touch cigarette, it kills.
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

weed and sk....
cigarette:I don't touch that Shit....it kills
u mean cigarette is more deadly than "WEED"
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by hertz9te(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
stardragon:
u mean cigarette is more deadly than "WEED"
cancer stick it's called....lungs infection and shit
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by hertz9te(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

What kinda apartment do u live in? 1room? Or flat?

If na flat, choose a toilet in one of the room's and do what we call, "air tight".

U can as well relax in ur sitting room, and do ur sh!t. Make sure u lock your doors,

And why not limit it to just "sk" d smell is not bad and strong.

Please don't touch cigarette, it kills.
your advice its priceless mehn....it's a single room,,guess I could try that in my room,,,,,I just hope Shit don't go through the ceilings and outside.......................
today I had to try the jungle around...alota guys were there....bought my Shit and just chilled there,,,tryna be cool with them....(see the kinda people they were,to really weigh my options........they were cool,just seemed like regular people,,,,,,,I suspect they are cultists tho ...almost everyone there had something with a colour red in it....
I just played cool,,not afraid...talked with the dealers bro....shared weed....smiled and try to look friendly..

but naa ,,,,,I don't hang with that lot....evil communication niqqa
evil communication.
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by hertz9te(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
just think of how miserable yur life is and the continuation in hell fire.... Maybe ur senses wud defragment
intrEsting moniker brother.

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

cancer stick it's called....lungs infection and shit
so weed does not give cancer of the lungs??
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by hertz9te(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
stardragon:

so weed does not give cancer of the lungs??
well I've known people that have smoked for over 30yrs and they are fine....over 30
Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

your advice its priceless mehn....it's a single room,,guess I could try that in my room,,,,,I just hope Shit don't go through the ceilings and outside.......................
today I had to try the jungle around...alota guys were there....bought my Shit and just chilled there,,,tryna be cool with them....(see the kinda people they were,to really weigh my options........they were cool,just seemed like regular people,,,,,,,I suspect they are cultists tho ...almost everyone there had something with a colour red in it....
I just played cool,,not afraid...talked with the dealers bro....shared weed....smiled and try to look friendly..

but naa ,,,,,I don't hang with that lot....evil communication niqqa
evil communication.

If na 1room? Bro, don't try any sh!t inside ur room, the kinda stench it will leave is not pleasant.

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY:I Have A Smoking Problem by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
ststyreal:

Ok oooo, but I wouldn't mind u stopping totally. Remember, smoking isn't cool for a cool guy. Nice sunday dude.

Maybe I'm not a cool guy then. Have a nice day lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Another Lady To Join Us For Sex / Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / Attorney Representing an infant Rapist(Advice needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.