Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops (48897 Views)

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by beegs(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=kenonze post=37440959]This is a cartel.
There are not acting alone.
My worries is that we are not too sure if NA and DSS are actually gathering vital intel from these fight or just shot at site etc[/quote

U think we r stupid?
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Cyriloha(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless my Igbo armies with intelligent brains behind this and continue to console the families of those that lost there lives on the battle
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by abbaapple: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
The era of the sleeping dogs as the heads is over!!! We re gettin dere in shaa Allah! cool
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by kelvyn7: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
هسمشظ يثظهزخر
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by manuroq(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is what the masses would see and give thumbs up. Then we will say they are working
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by legendsilver(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
PMB is working but the wailers keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by nobul(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria may God be with u soldjas
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by bqlekan(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
If I see Balarabe for dream, I go recorgnise am., I swear nah Balarabe lie for ground.. choi.. this boy ehn grin
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Fernandowski(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
abbaapple:
say my name!!! I said say my name again!!! grin
abbaapple!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by emperor209(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow am so proud of the NA, we are going to conquare the Biko haram boys very soon[color=#990000][/color]. cool shocked
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by gidjah(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
I hail all the ahuas!I am keeping keep the drill hot ,ova here .
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by mranova(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg, make dem no burn that gen. Them fit use am charge dia phones for that desert na.
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by bashydemy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
God Bless NA
God Bless PMB
God Bless me and my fans
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Seadove70(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless our Great Nation, This terrorists has no any power. They just exits for Nothing, they cant proud themselves in a public. I'm just pity for them. Because they lack of parent and lack of living peace.. Animals and terrorists I and know who is better because they lives in same bushes.
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by benitwater(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
am so happy about this,end time for d boko bois,GOD d fed rep of Nigeria,GOD bless us all.sai baba...
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by benitwater(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
am so happy about this,end time for d boko bois,GOD bless d fed rep of Nigeria,GOD bless d nigera army.GOD bless us all.sai baba...
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by experimentist: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari, the best president ever liveth worldwide

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by benitwater(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
skyface00:
Now we fighting ,Govt should Learn to do things quietly behind the scenes at times. You don't need to scream or shout out to the world & tell everyone what you're doing!
But in case of Bokoharm issues govt need 2 be more careful on given to much to media

technology age
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
how come they have never caught them trying to bomb? military waka for day, boko arrange for night and get sucessful in the day. keep sending us pictures of seniors punishing juniors in government secondary school jos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by tsdarkside(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
meanwhile.....
nigerian army NA......

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Spydamannn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kill them all,they got 72 ugly virgins waiting for them in Hell
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by MadCow1: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Just imagine the animals that are holding this nation to ransom. angry

The army should save their bullets and tie them to those bombs and detonate them with it. angry

Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2015
torture them till they say all their secrets.
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 29, 2015
kenonze:
This is a cartel.
There are not acting alone.
My worries is that we are not too sure if NA and DSS are actually gathering vital intel from these fight or just shot at site etc
the vital intel is not for u to know.

Aproko!
Re: Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops by Sirp042: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2015
A nice job may God bless our soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.