Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) (776 Views)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) by bobolizim(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
A 24-year-old lady, now in police net, has
explained while she stabbed her fiancé,
Edet Ebong, to death with a kitchen knife.
The lady, identified as Blessing Edet, told
our correspondent that the quarrel and
subsequent fight which led to Ebong’s
death was over s3x..

Blessing, residing at Ogombo village, Lekki
in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos
State, said Ebong got angry and pounced
on her after she refused him s3x.
Recalling the fateful incident of August 18,
she said: “We lay down to sleep and he
started making advances on me for s3x. I
told him I had a hectic day and was tired.
He flared up and started beating me.

“He broke the standing mirror in the room
and injured me above my left eye with the
broken glass. In defence, I ran to pick up
the kitchen knife I had used while
preparing ‘Indomie’ noodles for him. I
mistakenly stabbed him in the stomach.”
Rather than look for ways to stem the
blood flowing out from his stomach, Ebong
allegedly continued to chase his lover
round the room until he became too
weak.
cc..lalasticlala,ferano

Re: How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) by banme(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
jh
Re: How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) by eleko1: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
sad Edet Ebong is a typical goat,very stubborn/heady.Make He go have Sx in hell sadIt is too late to type RIP cos afta death nah judgement. sad

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Girl Killed Her Fiancé Over S3x Disagreement (pictured) by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow!
DZ z awful news

Indomie?? Seriously

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart / Nigerian Prostitutes President: I’m A Born Again Christian, I Pray To Get Client / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.