Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker (3067 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 550 (4G LTE) For Sale @ 12k / How To Download Heavy Apps On Microsoft Lumia Phone Without Wifi / Microsoft Lumia 650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by dabosuker(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
jabberjawz:
Still not satisfied with ur reviews......how about attaching more than one document to your email,.....handling & saving pdf files offline without signing up to pdf online, attaching files without going through hassles of a cloud storage isssh........nokia had some lapses in that aspect......dunno if Microsoft worked on dat aspect of d new generation lumia series......

Naaahhh, that's not true smiley you can send more than 1 file as an email attachment, & you can do it without ever going to one drive too grin. for creating PDFs on phone , you can use 3rd party apps for that .
You can see the screen shot I have more that one file as an attachment ready to be sent using the native mail system on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2015
I have the same exact colour.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by dabosuker(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaydguru:
I have the same exact colour.
cool, whats your experience with it?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
dabosuker:

cool, whats your experience with it?
Nice Plastic build and it has good grip in hand. Windows phone is kinda boring, but I like the phone.

Before coming to Nigeria, I bought different colours of the back cover (black, blue & white), so i can change the way my phone looks everyday. smiley

Main reanson i like the phone is because I have the LTE dual sim version, I use MTN and SMILE LTE (very fast).
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by dabosuker(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
kaydguru:

Nice Plastic build and it has good grip in hand. Windows phone is kinda boring, but I like the phone.

Before coming to Nigeria, I bought different colours of the back cover (black, blue & white), so i can change the way my phone looks everyday. smiley

Main reanson i like the phone is because I have the LTE dual sim version, I use MTN and SMILE LTE (very fast).

smiley Most people do not like Windows phone, well I have always been a fan, it suits my need. You have the LTE dual sim version? that's cool, though that variant is not in Nigeria. I do love the fact that it comes with exchangeable back cover, changing the look of your phone as you wish, your phone marching your outfit grin.
Windows mobile 10 is something else though grin
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2015
dabosuker:

smiley Most people do not like Windows phone, well I have always been a fan, it suits my need. You have the LTE dual sim version? that's cool, though that variant is not in Nigeria. I do love the fact that it comes with exchangeable back cover, changing the look of your phone as you wish, your phone marching your outfit grin.
Windows mobile 10 is something else though grin

I have windows 10 running on it, but still waiting for the build that would enable me install android apks.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by dabosuker(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
kaydguru:

I have windows 10 running on it, but still waiting for the build that would enable me install android apks.

cool, windows mobile 10 is the bomb, am running build 10512 on my 1520, am enjoying it, am going to wait for the final release in october before upgrading my 640XL dual sim
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640XL Review, Rather Late Than Never By Dabosuker by dabosuker(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reloaded!!! Latest Mtn N Etisalat New Settings For Psiphon N Tweakware / (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles / Price Of Smart Phones At Airtel And Etisalat Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.