Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? (596 Views)

Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? / How Do You Forgive And Forget / I Need Help Guys. Do I Forgive And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by kstadaura: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't harbor grudge against anybody, no matter how badly you hurt me or even if we have misunderstanding today if i see you tomorrow i will be the first to talk to you,even if you didnt apologise.

If i fight with my girlfriend, i just cant wait for her to apologise i make sure that i find one reason not to be angry with her. There was my friend that ask me'pls dont you get annoyed? and they say am too simple. Guys is there anyone like me out there?
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by Flashh: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin dey pain me for you be sey people, most especially girls go dey see you as number 1 mumu... And they will take a ride of you.

I hardly get angry, but i don't tolerate nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
U will live long with such a lifestyle! But do it with caution though. Don't hold any grudge, but avoid those that needs to be avoided.
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by FruityLass: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Its not that I don't get angry but I easily forgive and forget too...

I hate grudges....it won't make me free..would make me feel downcast even if you hurt me badly
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's a good thing, I think you are just like me. Keep it up, I have always thought that I am the only living like that I.e no enemies
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by lacasera14(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
You Just like me dude
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by kstadaura: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Flashh:
Wetin dey pain me for you be sey people, most especially girls go dey see you as number 1 mumu... And they will take a ride of you.

exactly, as you said especially girls, my girlfriend, always tell me that she dont want us to fight, or hurt my feelings, not because of what i will do but because she knew even if it hurts me i will not show it, i have lots of girls as normal friends some of them take me for granted but i know what am doing thats just my nature.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
May ur days be long
Bt dnt ltvem tk advantage of u
Re: I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? by ifekemmie(f): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
U av Good heart @ Op, high blood pressure is far from u,lol

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps To A Longer, Thicker, Fuller And Darker Eyelashes - 4 LADIES / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (pix) / Could This Be Why Love Is Hard To Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.