Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) (1897 Views)

Viral Photo: Which Of These Bridesmaids' Personality Best Describes You? / What 3 Words Best Describes You?? / The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy elegant,happy, patient,peaceful and reserved!! grin thts what describes me grin

1 Share

Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2015
na dramatic me i see ooh
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
cheesy elegant,happy, patient,peaceful and reserved!! grin thts what describes me grin

I saw talented, dramatic, loyal and lethargic

2 Likes

Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by singlefade25(f): 1:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Time, love, loyal and compass.
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Happy
Elegant
Patient
Peaceful
And that's me! grin grin
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
U said first 4 words niggress undecided
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Insecure undecided Patient undecided Lovely undecided Naïve undecided
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by czarr(m): 3:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Dramatic, sweet,elegant and lovely
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Loyal, shy, understanding, peaceful. I love ME. grin
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Jamean(f): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Talent
Use
Elegant
Spoken

I think it's quite interrelated cool

2 Likes

Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by donholy28(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2015
love,outspoken,sweet,talented

1 Like

Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2015
undecided undecided But I saw five words wen I looked!! Nt ma fault undecided
lagmostkuit:

U said first 4 words niggress undecided
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
But I saw five words wen I looked!! Nt ma fault undecided
Then u should change d topic to "first words u see describes you" undecided
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Then u should change d topic to "first words u see describes you" undecided
grin ok
Re: The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. / Good Morning Guys........ / Tope With Her Big Back Side Was Twerking On Top Of Jide's T And He Rel.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.