Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! (1811 Views)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 3:15am On Aug 29, 2015
I am sure we are expecting pictures from the event smiley.
Pictures are loading, from start to finish. Just relax and wait for the event to take place first Naooo. cheesy

NancySteven 2015...............................................................
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Style007(m): 3:17am On Aug 29, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by ladyF(f): 3:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol na today be d event abi?

1 Like

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by redgem(f): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2015
OK.....

1 Like

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Yes oh. Just relax. smiley
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Here it is............................awesome Nairalanders.
The talk - of - the - town wedding we have been talkin about.
Nancy & Steven 2015.

We had a great experience and plenty of love from our client. Nancy and Steven.
They are really wonderful to be and worrk with.
Warm, Loving and Comfortable to be with.

Besides, do you know another impirtant thing about today's event?
Do happens to be the birthday of my wonderful Groom..........Yes, today!
The excitement was written all over his and his wife's face.
Besides, He was always like 'I am blessed in double today, celebrating my birthday and having my. Wedding'
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Our team really transformed the venue into something wonderful.
This is the hall before the event started.

1 Share

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
At first, the hall's platform/stage was a little hitch. The stage (the platform and the celing) was low.
There was a problem with my backdrop's height #:-s

Buy Glory to God, with a creative team around me, It worked out beautifully. smiley

This is the transformed hall..........................take a look.
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Awesome........!

1 Share

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
This cake is a duplicate of a cake picture the bride (Nancy) choose. She lovved it.
Thanks to #Capriconcept

1 Share

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Above all............... My client (Nancy and Steven) were looking stunning. They really are meant for each other.
Infact, the MC testified that they looked like twins. cheesy

Yes.........I thing they do.

I love this client of mine, We shall always remain friends. smiley smiley smiley

I was glad when Steven eventually cleared the fear out of my mind. smiley
Here is their testimony...................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Are you a Nairalander?
Call us now for ur next event.
We are affordable................ #deev impressions Events and Decors
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by wordbank(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Deev:
Are you a Nairalander?

Call us now for ur next event.

We are affordable................
#deev impressions Events and Decors
Do you work outside lagos?
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Yes. We work outside lagos.
Re: Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! by Deev(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
We offer professional and Impressive venue decoration and styling,
efficient Security, catering & Ushering services for all kinds of
event like Wedding,Bday/children Parties,anniversaries, AGMs events,
political events,pubic gathering,Seminars,Red carpet,Musical Concerts,
etc.
Other services of ours: events lightings, Sound, Marquee rentals (with
Fans, AC, chairs & tables, generator)

Call Deev Impressions Events & Decors on 07032726595, 08024433054.
Email deevimpressions@gmail.com
Facebook: www.fb.com/deevimpressions
www.deevimpressionsevents..com
Pls rebrodcast, someone might need this info.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Gig. / Dwarf Takes His Own Special Ladder To Church As He Weds His Tall Bride In Style / Tonimas Oil And Gas Goes Home As He's Buried A Multi-million Naira Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.