Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? (15201 Views)

Why Is Victor Moses Doing So Well Under Antonio Conte??! / Breaking! Manchester United Agreed To Sign Victor Moses For £90m- Goal.com / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by ManTiger(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
He should consider Eyimba Football club of Aba.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
He better go back to the basics and reinvent himself as a footballer coz the Moses of some years back and the Moses of today no be the same player
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by engrjacuzzi: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
if victor moses was an Igbo guy I would have opined him to submit his CV for ministerial position in PMB government. who knows, maybe he would be minister of sports
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't pity the lazy boy. It's his career, he should ruin it as he deems fit. Lazy tw@t. Skiver.
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by pavic90(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=harysterol post=37452719]Aba[/quote
Hahahaahah I Don laugh die, bt guy u dey crazy ooo
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by benedicts(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
ask. The special one abeg
Oma307:
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
ManTiger:
He should consider Eyimba Football club of Aba.

funny
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by mikkypel(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is one club in my street, We can still manage to sign him but on one condition... He pays out salary
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by litetias(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
EmagNig:
is Moses playing for Chelsea, I tot his a Nigerian player

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

CHECK MY SIGNATURE if you wanna get ENLIGHTENED

ignorance!

Anyway back to topic I really thought Moses would get a real chance of getting more involved at Chelsea this season, especially given that he had a decent pre-season, scoring twice and providing some assists.

Basically I think he should be in the team because he is the only player Chelsea has at the moment that can give them natural width and provide crosses into the opposition box.

However I understand that Mou only plays you once you're an established star and so Moses is not going to get a lot of playing time when he returns from injury.

I would like to see him at Spurs where he can provide crosses for Harry Kane who's very good in the air.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by breakeven: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Enyimba of Aba where he can earn 30000 dollars per week. grin grin
Re: The Great Debate: Where Should Victor Moses Go? by haytripple(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2015
3sc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watford Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 15th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 13th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Swansea (2 - 0) On 31st March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.