Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad (12671 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
Buhari is an old illiterate.
You voted for him so don't complain.
Enjoy the change y'all have been craving for.
You are the old Idddiotic Vagabondddu Ignorant illiterate! What has Buhari got to do with the Former Government deal ? GEJ , Dasuki and the rest of the Fooolisssh Super Stuuupidtity eediot like you were responsible for that fake deal!

Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
blackpanda:

Foolishly you didnt even read the post but rushed to comment because of your desperation to promote hate against PMB.

The money lost way carted away under GEJ by deceiving Nigerians that Boko wants to negotiate
Shut the f**k up! The Northern elites asked for the plan and proposed it. Jonathan frowned at it and not to negotiate with Boko Haram but people tried to humor him here. I can remember the dullard used it against him as not responding to solving the problem. Stop trying to make fool of yourself here. That part of the country is a cancer.

You are all terrible liars! Ptui!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
ZuzuMan:
You are the old Idddiotic Vagabondddu Ignorant illiterate! What has Buhari got to do with the Former Government deal ? GEJ , Dasuki and the rest of the Fooolisssh Super Stuuupidtity eediot like you were responsible for that fake deal!
Is the dullard not illiterate?
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
What is Boko Haram. - Buhari..
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
gawu1:

You lack comprehension ability. That's why you have f9 in English language in your Waec result. The report did not say Buhari administration was responsible for the lost. Rather how the Otouke ogogoro drunkard cluelessly wasted our precious 2.5b on frivolity in the name of negotiations with the Boko boys. Go back and re read the post maybe you will now understand since you have been given some clues.
you are too archaic and uncivilized to know that PMB said they are negotiating with your brothers(Boko haram)last months or do you even lack a transistor radio?
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by California30(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
gawu1:

You lack comprehension ability. That's why you have f9 in English language in your Waec result. The report did not say Buhari administration was responsible for the lost. Rather how the Otouke ogogoro drunkard cluelessly wasted our precious 2.5b on frivolity in the name of negotiations with the Boko boys. Go back and re read the post maybe you will now understand since you have been given some clues.

Sorry, We Don't know what Waec is in my country.
Suck my dick
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by California30(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
malikisah:
oh, we know the type of people that use the phrase yu have just used now in the United States. They are the low lives and illiterate drug addicts. But cos yu just copied this from movies yu watch, illiteracy will not let yu know the difference. I encourage yu to say that to your parents when yu are high on something as a good morning . By the way my dear wannabe what do you know about the United States

Sorry, I don't grant interviews on weekends.
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by DedeNkem: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
The N2.5b was secretly shared by corrupt Nigerian and Chadian officials.
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Delafruita:
seems you lack basic comprehension skills.the ceasefire in question is the one that was announced by the Jonathan administration.we can all recall a time they claimed a ceasefire had been negotiated and the chibok girls would be released only for it to turn out to be false .vanguard is now saying that supposed ceasefire cost the Nigerian people $23million
i read thru the whole article, didnt see where vanguard pointed how n who expended 23million dolls.
Pls na only apc peeps see am?
Hw did d cease fire made naija lose 23million dolls?

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by litetias(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please stop confusing me!

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by BushidoBlue(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
ExInferis:

Oproko abi na wetin be ya name sef, you must be an igboe because your post bears all the traits of a biafran monkey.

Besides the usual signs of igboism (lack of sense, wailing, criminal tendencies) the following are also clues to a biafran post:

1. Spelling errors eg shekua instead of shekau, bihari instead of buhari, duara instead of daura, etc

2. Negativity and anger at nothing and everything

3. Victim mentality

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

Igboe na bastard

See as one tribe dey give you hbp
Re: How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad by ExInferis(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
BushidoBlue:

See as one tribe dey give you hbp

I'm diabetic! They sold me fake insulin! Why wont i hate 'em? They almost killed me.

besides, they're not naturally likable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunny Tyoden Visits Building Collapse Scene In Jos / Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) / Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.