Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (34742 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by mideactive: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerians are never patient

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by kokoA(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
It is only a mischievous person that will think Dr. Onu won't play a very important role in PMB's government. Here is one upright Nigerian that has remained with Buhari right from the APC days, they suffered in the opposition together and you think Baba will be that wicked to completely ignore him?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by ellabooz(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:

Don't even have time for animals like u.

I was in Russia when I opened this account.

Am now in nigeria.
I have many of your type as friend. They are very stupid and annoying.
They hardly make any meaningful sentence (like yours)

They think that the only way to woman's heart is money.
They are my ATM,I mean ATM .
Do you tell ATM thank you when the drop cash with you?

Think it through.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by queencalipso(f): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
PassingShot:
If the president really plans to balance out all appointments at the end of the day, he should have waited to have all positions filled before going public. That way, the needless public backlash that has trailed this latest announcement would have been averted.

I wish the president wisdom and success in leading the country out of comatose.

I was seriously looking for you since this announcement was made to know your take on this, now you are finally here I was thinking you will justify this one again thank God you did not
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by cymidas(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Story for the gods. After the deed is down they are trying to water it down.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by porka: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely true. I had to advice one of them the other day to spend more time on the jobs and careers section of the forum rather than spend all day cursing Buhari in the politics board. I put it to him somehow someway, his unemployment isn't unconnected to the misrule of PDP over the years.

I just don't understand why an unemployed youth would support such a party.

[size=13pt]Don't mind those unemployed youths. They just don't want to do anything, just trolling all over the Internet.

Instead of them to go to Osun and join the beggars there to beg for alms.

Or go back to write WAEC in Oyo where they can be among the 13% with 5 credits.

Or join the IT firm in Lagos to design the governor's website and collect their N78m.

Or get a pay-per-comment online 'strategists' job. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by karkinase(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm....if dis is true. Den I guess we jst have to wait n keep our fingers crossed for PMB to use his magic wand n body language to douse the rising tension amongst all divides as per his appointments.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Joevics(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2015
I cant believe people are falling for this, so onu's house was full with people that day, but how did they know the appointment would be made that day because it wasnt announced, even the Apc were ignorant of it, but there were a lot of igbo business men and others @ onu's house, u really are a lair, guess u learnt from the best

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Richal20(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
How diz news fit make my chelsea win crystal palace to mtcheeeew
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by porka: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
kokoA:
It is only a mischievous person that will think Dr. Onu won't play a very important role in PMB's government. Here is one upright Nigerian that has remained with Buhari right from the APC days, they suffered in the opposition together and you think Baba will be that wicked to completely ignore him?

[size=13pt]Those mischievous people ehn? What do they know really?

Don't they know that Onu has been the Abobaku to Buhari since the ANPP days?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by anwo247: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2015
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
List Of President Jonathan's 70 Appointments From That North.

Over 57% of Jonathan's government appointments came from the North against a bogus list circulating the social media and Hope For Nigeria compiled them as below.
1.Umaru Ibrahim - MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
2.Garba Nadama - NABTEB
3.Zainab Bulkachuwa- President of the Court of Appeal
4.Ibrahim Auta- CJ of the Federal High Court
5. M.D Abubakar - IGP under GEJ
6.Joseph Dawla - GMD NNPC
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
8.Suleiman Abba – IG of Police
9.Danladi Umar - Chairman CCT
10.Ibrahim Lamorde - Chairman EFCC
11.Hassan Tukur- Chief of Protocol to the President
12.Rufai Al-Kali - Political Advisers to GEJ
13.Aminu Ladan Shehuri - DG TRCN
14.Mounir Gwarzo - DG SEC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
16.Habu Gumel- Ch National Lottery Commission
17.Hassan Bello- DG Nigeria Shippers Council
18. Abubakar Jijiwa-DG VON
19. Bashir Dalhatu – Chairman National Inland Waterways Authority

More names from Hope For Nigeria - www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
20.Yusuf Inde Dikko-CG NIS
21.Sa'ad Ibrahim CDS under GEJ.
22.Tijjani Bande-DG NIPSS
23. Mustapha Bello-DG NIPC
24. Ibrahim Buba - News Agency of Nigeria
25. Hafiz Ringim – IG Police
26.Abdulrashid Garba-DG NECO
27.Ishmail Junaidu- DG NERDC
28.Asma'u Ahmed-Ex Sec PEF
29. Mohammed S Shettima – Chairman National Commission for Nomadic Education
30.Walid Jibrin-Chairman RMRDC
31.Ali Sa'ad BirninKudu- NTI
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
33.Mohammed Dangwani- National Boundary Commission
34.Mohammed Jameel Waziri- Chief of Protocol
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
36.Aloma Mariam Mukhtar – Chief Justice
37.Sanusi Ado Bayero – MD NPA.
38.Usman Magawatta- NTA DG till 2014
39. Mike Omieri - NOA
40. Andrew Yakubu - NNPC~Eng.
41. Prof. Longmas Wapmuk - Industrial Training Fund -
42 CDS - Alex Badeh
43. Suleiman Abba - IGP under GEJ
44. Danladi Kifasi- head of service
45 Samuel Yonongo Ukura - Auditor General Of The Federation
46. Guluk - Political Advisers to GEJ
47. Abdullahi Dikko CG Customs
48. David Parradang Immigration Boss
49.Mahmoud Mohammed - Chief Justice
50.Muhammed Nadada Umar- SMEDAN

51. Ibrahim Bukur – CJ Federal High Court
52. Maryam Ciroma - DG NIWA
53. Mohammed Dikko Abubakar – IG of Police
54. Alhaji Sulieman Galadima – Chairman Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
55. Bukar Aji – Head of Service
56. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa - President Court of Appeal
57. Aminu A Suley - Comptroller General Prisons.
58. Habibu Abdullahi - MD Port Authority.
59. Sanusi Lamido – CBN Governor.
60. Senator Abubakar H. Girei – Chairman National Mathematical Centre,

61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
62. Attahiru Jega - Chairman of INEC
63. Alhaji Bello Gusau - Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
65. Muhammed Sani Sidi-DG NEMA
66. Alhaji Adamu Atta – Chairman Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
68. Yakubu Tsala - Lake Chad Research Institute
69. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
70. Mutaqqa Rabe Darma- PTDF

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by porka: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2015
Joevics:
I cant believe people are falling for this, so onu's house was full with people that day, but how did they know the appointment would be made that day because it wasnt announced, even the Apc were ignorant of it, but there were a lot of igbo business men and others @ onu's house, u really are a lair, guess u learnt from the best

[size=13pt]Na so we hear am o, Nna.

They went with a very long list of candidates (more than 1000 Igbo names) for appointments, not knowing that Ogbonaya Onu was keeping his 'promised important secret appointment' to his chest.

They later left with their lists sha.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by dcitizen: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari can appoint all his kinmens into exhalting position even if it is against the principle of federal character. It doesnot matter since we are looking for competent hands that can only be found in the north part of the country where socio-ecomonic indices of development are the lowest in the history of this country. It will not also matter if the best of hands that can manage the ministries in abia states are abia indigene. It will not matter if the white still continues to rule south african since all the development she has come from the white people. It wil not matter if no black person rules america again since all the development america has is done by the white. It wil not matter if all the appointment made by buhari are male because no competent female person in nigeria can hold and manage elective position. It doesnot matter if we can elect a white president to fix the nigerian problem in 2019 since they are the most competent race on earth considering the fact that they were the brain behind out development before independence. It doesnot matter if the indians and europeans are the only workers we have in the oil and gas industries .

We need to do away with citizenship and get the best of hands in advanced country to fix our problem if imaginative competency is our priority. They gave us the modern concept of democracy we have today. It doesnot matter if we say lagos is no mans land since any part of nigeria can become the governor

Local content initiative and petroeum industry bill should be thrown into the dustbin. What we want is the best hands anywhere to do the job. My advice is precedent has been set and if the table is turned to your side, your entire family members and concubine may be the best hand that will solve all our problem. Who are?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by kclint85(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2015
So u are indirectly telling us that only in north that this great country ve capable hand to straightened things others South, west & east r all corrupt. God is watching. like I ve b'n saying PMB government will b good but south South & south east will b marginalized blv me
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by palymarsha: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Okeikpu(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Greyworld:
Smtin big for Dr Onu, smtn lyk what?
Hand of the president? Or deputy vice president?
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Okeikpu(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Ths country is doomed cry
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by harrywakil(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
This are the set of people that don't want peace corps of Nigeria to be , because they will expose them
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by porka: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
[size=13pt]REVEALED!!!

Ogbonaya Onu is being prepared to take over from Osunbade in West Germany. President Michelle has been notified of this 'important' decision by the All Nigeria Congress Party.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by iykedare(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
PassingShot:
If the president really plans to balance out all appointments at the end of the day, he should have waited to have all positions filled before going public. That way, the needless public backlash that has trailed this latest announcement would have been averted.

I wish the president wisdom and success in leading the country out of comatose.

Stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by jatthobber(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Luckylife:
When will he stop taking u for a ride. So only one section of the country are fit to cleans the rots as claim. Haba! How long bro.

GEJ's Key appointments:
SGF- Ayim (SE)
Petroleum- Alison (SE)
Finance- Iweala (SS)
Power- Nebo (SE)
C.O.S- Oghiadome (SS)

Did heavens fall?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Kiakia(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Hearsay. Not admissible in our law courts. Op also breached the rule of disclosure because the contents were published, I believe, without the consent of his friend who allegedly spilled all this to him or the man who supposedly had a conversation with the President. Ogbonnaya Onu would not disclose his private conversation with the President to a supposed friend who will relay same to another without qualms or even to the public assuming this story is true which I doubt it's authenticity. People should not believe or swallow hook, line and sinker any political story they hear these days without verifying the source.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by amuwo1980: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
@op, see fake rubbish story, what do u take us for ? Just lies to misled Nigerians and manipulate the ibos
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by slymansun: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Anyone that believes this write up is more or less a fool. This is junk in its entirety

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by philips70(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

So anyone who voices an opinion, in opposition to yours is an IDIOT and irresponsible. Since you and the President are the only ones who are aware of the Master plan, carry on. What goes up must come down and the sun must rise in the east and set in the west. Men like Hitler and Gaddaffi can never achieve a noble end, even after promising Utopia. Very soon, PMB will tire of the Idiots, and set his eyes on the "WISE" ones, like you.

Keep the tempo of hatred and curses on this forum and watch him listen to you and do your bidding.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by teamchocolate: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Why use a yoruba moniker when ur yeeboe, seun there shud be a rule against impersonation on this forum walahi

amusadele:
You and Buhari are the animals here. Infact Buhari is a barbrian and the most useless aimless man here. Ok, tell us the scientific proof that Buhari's Islam members are better than people of other tribes. If this action was done by GEJ, you people would have promissed parallel governments. You would send one of the most foolish senior man, Obasanjo to tell some of the most dangerious lies that GEJ is that is this. In fact you would have send suicide bumbers to kill innocent people because you not have blood or value for human beings.
Na una fault? I blame these senseless south south and some of the yoruba people who sees their own as empty.
The other day in Bayelsa, apc members, in their mega rally, instead of campaign for better government, were just insulting GEJ only. Very foolish goats. They think Buhari will abandon his Islam brothers? I swear Buhari will never even thing of any south south man, especially considering the fact that Buhari is a Fulani man, the only people who love thenselves alone. Tufiakwa, to the Izon, tufiakwa for the Yorubas and God bless the Ibo for their steadfastness.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by fairheven: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:
.oh my God, I didn't read the full story thou..

All this idïots shouting Buhari is tribalistic bla bla bla all thieves. They just looking for their own pocket and not for helping their pple...

I just pity some goats on nairaland wailing abt not putting Igbo, Yoruba bla bla bla...once again, since when pdp have been choosing some random thieves, what have achieved

Oh God when will pple ever learn?? This thieves u shuffering and shmiling pple are fighting for will never help u!!!! They just fighting for their own national cake like what the man up there said...

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP...

Look am from anambra, when I visited my state last year I wasn't really impressed. U see a lot of pple riding bikes or doing some petty business but these modaf**** will still say all hail to gej lol..sorry for your life's thou..u guys are doomed!!

You got no morale standing to call anyone "idiots"
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by elohorayodele: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Greyworld:
Smtin big for Dr Onu, smtn lyk what?
Hand of the president? Or deputy vice president?
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Yeyeosha: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
ramdris:
Whatever PMB wanna do, he should hasten up to douse tension cos even though I voted him, his appointments is truly making me worried.
It's not PMBS fault. Not until other geopolitical zones submit their list's? He cannot make spurious appointment. Face them not PMB.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by simongonner: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
carry on baba..all we want is a better 9ja.. to hell with enemies of progress...

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

And to coach a football team, you need to face the pitch
To Marshall an army, you need to have your eyes on the battlefield
To direct traffic, the warden needs to stand at the crossroads orchestrating the flow
I can go on and on. Can you
my brother... ur comment only goes on to further entrench cum underscore mine... seem u didn't understand what u wrote.. I'll make it detail it, n make it more explicit

For the coach locution : by facing the pitch, they are actually backing the crowd and concentrating on the game... by that they have turned blind eyes to everything the bland crowd do,say or hurl...

A general commanding his troops has his eyes on the battlefield ; oh yes.. but at the detriment of his Back... his attention is Forward, he goes to practicalise the theoritesized hypothesis laid out; on how to defeat the enemies... Have u ever wondered why guerrilla warfare and ambushing is a very effective military tact? (their back is compromised)....

My brother; succinctly and cogently put. To be an effective leader, U have to concentrate on ur goals and what u want to build,turn deaf ears to "destructive and uncouth criticism" and ofcourse unreasonable non compelling arguments... afterall what we all want is results...

BTW I gave u 1 like, I like ur sense of argument.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by fx45(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
I have been very silent on this recent appointments by President Buhari. I will make my opinion known when he has finished making his appointments.

Meanwhile,i am still a core supporter of Mr. President. cool

God bless Nigeria
Nne, where have you been? You've been missing in action of late... I hope you're not disappointed or disillusioned. I would advise you don't continue hoping against hope. A leopard can never change its spots.... That is Buhari for you. We're not a bit surprised around here.

#CheerUp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.