Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options (5418 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Sometimes it baffles me when I see corpers complain about their small federal allowance a.k.a alawi and say to myself. Do you also want to follow your fathers to complain about the govt for the rest of you lives as a civil servant when u can start now and make money by using common sense and challenging your mind positively? Now here are important ways to make money during your service year.
The key is starting early.

1. Becoming a private tutor: For those of you who have an apt for mathematics and we're very good at your secondary school subjects, this is for you. Instead of sitting down and wasting your God given talents, there are parents looking for corpers who will teach their children at home. Physics, chemistry,english, government economic etc.

Moreover, this skill can make you meet your connection that will change your life. Eg meeting a politician or an oil worker. You can also make up to 50k from just knocking at your neighbour's door.

More secrets yet to come.....
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2015
2. Join the real estate agent to sell houses, land.
This may sound strange but corper do it. I know of a worker who started life from assisting in getting a seller in selling his house in return he got 10percent of his dealings. Building around you could be up for sale. All u need is to connect buyer and seller an get your commission that's all.

Imagine heping to sell a building worth 15 million naira and getting say 5%- 10%that is between 750k and 1.5 million naira by being a corper. Hmm. I can't shout!!
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2015
3. Helping your boss do technical work like repairing his laptop, download app, type crucial documents etc

For those serving in the north. It is obvious that some of our ogas in Kaduna, Zaria,Bauchi Nassarawa are still new to computer age. Put a new app that will thrill them like SKYPE, FACEBOOK, open an e-mail for them or design a website for his company, even as simple as downloading his favorite music on his phone and you will automatically become his best friend.
I know of my in- law served in Zaria whose oga shifts millions in his Mercedes benz booth every Friday evening.
Downloading SKYPE for his boss, he was able to skpe his friends in the UK and abuja. I can imagine the look on his face when he saw his friends Koro Koro on his laptop. Kai tekinology sweet o! To my in-law, a piece of cake, to his oga, it meant the whole world. My in law got got 150k for his 'service' from those mouth watering 1000 naira bundles every week as appreciation for his gestures.

Computer wizards take note.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
4. Become an usher:
All the pretty ladies in house!!hola at ur boy!! If you know what prompted me to add this option in my write up was when a friend of mine oluchi told me about this ushering job where she goes seminars and she get as much as 20k four just 4 days and I am like shocked wow! At that point I wished I could just turn into a lady. Just having hot legs means u are qualified to enroll into ushering job and make cool cash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
5.Sales of CBTs
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2015

6. Selling of Bras and pant:

This is where girls make it. *chuckles*. Funny as it may sound I know of a friend who buys about 5 pants a week. One day I went to her room to discover that this babe has up to3 pants in her wardrobe. Damn I don't know how she manages to maintain them all so I feel a couple more girl have as much as that or less which brings me to another tip of making money for ladies. So take note enterprising chics out there use this time during weekends to sell bras and pants to your fellow corpers. Small size, bikini, lace under wear, meet me tonight, see thru, idi araba, elewukwu, and busty bras that make those things say hello as well. You can make good money from this.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by Paramount01(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Helpful. Keep it up.add me in 08068791600
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Paramount01:
Ok bro. U will see the difference is clear.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Paramount01:
Just add ur state where u r serving.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by henrixx(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
castro316:

Just add ur state where u r serving.
bro am chatting u up straight away...
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
henrixx:
Ok bro.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies. This thread is also for you o. U are all welcome.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by Chidexter(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow!. Some eye opening shit this is.
Corpers and Non-corpers please take note.

Guy i wish i have half of your connection o, see as all this things you mention is happening to either your friend is doing it or your fellow corper or your friends friend. grin
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by geejayjax: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
castro316:

5.Sales of CBTs
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA

adding u up bro 07032938939
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok bro naija forward march to wealth. Corper weeee!!

geejayjax:

adding u up bro 07032938939
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chidexter:
Wow!. Some eye opening shit this is.
Corpers and Non-corpers please take note.

Guy i wish i have half of your connection o, see as all this things you mention is happening to either your friend is doing it or your fellow corper or your friends friend. grin

Yeah bro am learning from others experience in their own service year. This one year won't go without gaining my own experience. One love bro.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015

6. Sales of phones, computer gadgets/ apps

Dudes! dudes! I don't know why u should be playing video games and pressing BlackBerry phones iPhones all day when u should actually be selling them. Visit Lagos on a business trip and chatter London used phones, memory cards, power banks and more useful hardware. I love this kind of business but I don't know how to do it. For those to have an apt for computer gadgets now is the time to shine your eyes.

Victor across my house sells his own gadgets slightly higher than those sold in lag cos he knows if I have to go to lagos to buy them I will waste 15k on transport. Make my alawi punish that guy! But I don't mind buying.
Below are just a glimpse of what I bought from him.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015

7. Obtain loans from NYSC, private firms

For all those who have 1000 ideas and are looking for how to start, now is the time to use your khaki to get what you want.
It should be clear to you that there are many places you can walk into just because you are a corp member which after your service year u will be treated as an intruder? Use this time to negotiate your ideas to private bodies, meet big men and ladies who will buy or invest in your idea. Sorry I am exposing some folks secrets here, but it pays in the long haul. To share secrets for the greater good. one of rotaracts four way test is "will it be beneficial to all concerned?
NYSC is currently giving soft loans to interested corp members who want to go into one biz or the other thru MDG'S WAP program and it has N200 million up for grabs for corp members seriously looking for loans with zero (0) interest attached to it. The only thing u will drop is your discharge certificate until you pay up. Sweet!!!
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
.........to be continued tomorrow.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by harbayo20(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
i love post that is usually all about entrepreneurship!
Take it or leave it,jobs that were available some few years back ain't available now coz technology has taken its place!
Think about your life
Think about how you can gain what we call financial freedom and always open your eyes to opportunities around you!!
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
harbayo20:
Take it or leave it,jobs that were available some few years back ain't available now coz technology has taken its place!
Think about your life
Think about how you can gain what we call financial freedom and always open your eyes to opportunities around you!!

That's true and financial freedom is all about choice and not circumstance.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Happy sunday loved one the other ways of making more which I wil display shortly...
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
henrixx:

I mean this thread
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by kodedmag(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Can't wait to join u over there bro, B15 on point, Abj is d destination
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
harbayo20:
Think about your life

Am glad u like it. What do you aim to achieve during your service year.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
jwina:
Merrybet is the bookmaker with the best payout system in Nigeria!!Register now and earn %< http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Gentleman why r u posting this rubbish on my thread. This thread is for ppl who want to make an honest living and not gambling. How much do u even make that u r disturbing urself. Come and make an honest living.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by Favparis(f): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS) AND MAKE COOL CASH THIS XMAS PERIOD.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRAINING IS ONE-ON-ONE. I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU EVERY SECRETE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED THAT ITS A SCAM OR WHATSOEVER.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K AND MAKE 250K MONTHLY SELLING ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc?

WE WILL ALSO REVEAL HOT SELLING PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD IMPORT THAT SELLS FAST THIS SEASON.

Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

For those that don't reside in PORT-HARCOURT, WE HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU.
visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175
Port-Harcourt

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
7. Run a taxi
For those where transportation is the bomb and passengers pay bunkers to their destination like my side here in Abuja, you can buy a motor bike for about 100k and give it to a trustworthy rider for N1000-N1500 a day and get ur capital back after 150 days (adding days for maintenance and driving free days for you okada rider). Taxis do better cos you can get car from your home, ur uncle, or better still, buy. For this one, run it yourselfso as to avoid story and you can also use it to go to work, picking passengers along the way. This will give you back your money for fuel/maintenance. This one will give you better rep during service and the women u will pick up will like to be with you. I lknow what I mean.
NOTE:
I have seen cases of drivers running with ppls cars so be careful of who u give your vehicle to. Please and please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) / List Of Local Government Areas In Rivers State / IMO State NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.