Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) (43880 Views)

The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
this APC na scam o; anyway I'm proudly a wailing wailer.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by temitayomie: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
HerexG:
The governor is like an obedient son taking instructions from his father

The road to Leadership is Stewardship
cool
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin shocked
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by officialteemi(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
can atiku act likewise tu PMB.........smh
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Matty33(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:
I don't see anything wrong with this, Atiku is his godfather, so be it.

1 Like

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Its just their tradition, nothing attached to it.

A visitor can sit on a chair and a highly respected man in the society will sit on a floor, i have seen such before.

1 Like

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by mayorjohnholt(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Time to play.....wen dey Don chop finish.. .😁😁😁😁
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:
If I can sit like this and become a Local Government Area Chairman/chairperson I wouldn't mind!

You have to be a good follower to be a good leader.

Don't ever try to outshine your master. Even if you do don't make it obvious!

I prefer this setting to seeing Governors fight with the strong political men in their states.

Mind you am not APC. Am just saying the truth.

Respect!

3 Likes

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by officialteemi(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
cam atiku act likewise to PMB
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by mployer(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Nawaa oo!!!
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by mayorjohnholt(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2015
chi4ik4:
hmmmm
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by wasdub(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2015
God father things
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2015
officialteemi:
can atiku act likewise tu PMB.........smh
Do you know you can go to PMB's house, you sit on a chair while he sit on the floor, its what they desire that moment and their tradition too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
this is a common tradition in the north.. I think they value respect more than any political power or any other thing. But atiku na thief sha......
and the person to pass the instruction will be that man Atiku? wonderful sense of humor u have there.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by lordtosan(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
So, he is atiku's lapdog? No wonder he appointed atiku's daughter as a commissioner. I knew the salary thing was a publicity stunt to draw sympathy and tie our hands from criticising the appointment.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by enitey(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with this o

Most Hausas are simple in nature

1 Like

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
christinie:
If I can sit like this and become a Local Government Area Chairman/chairperson I wouldn't mind!

I prefer this setting to seeing Governors fight with the strong political men in their states.

Respect!

my crush

i see u
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by officialteemi(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Midehi:

Do you know you can go to PMB's house, you sit on a chair while he sit on the floor, its what they desire that moment and their tradition too
Aite.....me am jst saying
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by ceeethru(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
No politician is trustworthy. Do no put Ur trust in earthly man. Bible don tell Una before. Pray for the kingdom of God n not a better Nigeria. It will never happen. They r only playing with the masses. Using our weakest point, our mind, to control us.
Many people out there still dey find this kind opportunity. Dem even like cum dey clean Atiku shoes every morning. Make God help us...

2 Likes

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by totorimi: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
I learnt some prostrated before OBJ when they went to plead with him on behalf Pf GEJ. Gosh I guess some of these politicians are just worthless no self dignity. I even saw one pic where one of them they say he is a medical doctor he was hanging out of the door like a conductor just to show his loyalty. Haba these guys should all be gathered together and thrown into a lions den. See a whole president publicly kneeling down before a mortal human being. Why not kneel before God and pray why denegrate the office just to score cheap vote before men.
God can never be deceived or mocked by anybody.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by Protagonist(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
dayo23:
Ain't u a PDP slave
Why can't you just grow some sense? Can't someone air his views without being tagged PDP that or PDP this? Na wa for you oooo
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by GreatEngineer(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Why Atiku no follow them sit for ground if it is their tradition. This is pure nonsense, that is how he will give the whole state money to Atiku while the citizens keep on begging on the street.

1 Like

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by TonySpike: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
The Hausa culture, just like the Indian and Japanese culture, basically prefer sitting on the floor. It is more of an ancient tradition. The other day, I was at a Hausa colonel's flat at 82 division, Enugu and he and his family members were all seated playing a game of card. If you don't understand people's culture, never condemn...

4 Likes

Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by emhoonline(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2015
chi4ik4:

Walers wailing to lagoon..
Save journey ooo
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by lordtosan(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2015
christinie:

Respect!
really? So, you will, because of greed for the peck of power and wealth, sit down on the floor for a fellow human? That's very dignifying of your human person.

Ever heard of he who pays the piper dictates his tune? Do you know if you became a LGA from sitting like that as a dog, you certainly will be tied to the apron string of the man with little or no freehand to run your government? That's how Godfatherism is birthed my dear. Any surprise Atiku's daughter was appointed a commissioner by the same governor? Certainly, no.

Being a good follower doesn't mean you should be a lapdog without any sense of dignity. Except by a good follower, you meant good stooge.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by cheapvccs: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Look like freedom man
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
timilehing:
I wonder why they're still approving furniture allowance in the North grin

Very funny
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
i tell you those northerners are crazy... My boss and i went to a village in the north some years back, a very remote village for that matter for one assignment. Na so i see my boss sidown for raw ground when we visited their local emir palace to show him our projects. Some people were standing behind the emir with heavy koboko in their hands... Fear grab me that day sha... cheesy

And you sef follow sidown? grin
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by azimibraun: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
If others visit the governors they will sit that way. It's so so normal in the north. Don't ask me why they spend big on Persian rugs.
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by neocortex: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are the Apc slave

His name isn't complete add "Zombie"
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by fergus0n: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
timilehing:
I wonder why they're still approving furniture allowance in the North grin
guy easy abeg buht cm to tink of it it should be kettle allowance daht da northerns deserve
Re: How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) by driand(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Dat man is a disgrace to leadership in Nigeria. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Ogene Musicians In Igboland (videos) / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.