Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... (16023 Views)

Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Utchman1: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
I read the whole story. Well I am not surprised at the revelations. And I want to believe most Nigerians also already know.

Whether you are an APC or PDP supporter, it does not matter. Try and read it and you will understand why the economy is comatose.

Money for 2nd Niger bridge and other major infrastructure projects, money for our foreign reserves and a lot of other things are in the pockets of a few.

This will only mean that we will expect to see money paid out for subsidy reduce.

1 Like

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
People's ranting and comments about this interesting article being too long made me took my time to carefully read this article and there are so many things Nigerians have been speculating about which happens to be true. Am short of words and don't even know what to say. May God save this country from bad eggs. Now I see why PMB is really careful about this appointment thing because it is the pillar of a government. Nigerians need to wake up and take the bull by the horn and by doing so, we need to support PMB because it's so obvious he is not dancing to the tune of evil doers who have been keeping this great nation in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Antoinne: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]As you can see, it is not a popular topic.
But post Rukky Sanda is exposing her boobs and you will see more than 40, 000 views and 100 comments and It's LadyF again and her gang rushing to make FTC and ranting about sexuality.
That is why I say that majority of Nigerians are intellectually retar-ded. But they know how to write long list of prayer requests for miracles and "APPEAL FOR SUPPORT" proposals and text messages of "send me credit" or "send me money".
A generation of vipers. IDIOTS.[/size]
Harsh as you may sound, you can't be more correct. Honestly, if Nigerians would sincerely read and understand all what their nation has being through, there'd more reason and a greater urge to hold their national leaders accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by SmartMugu: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elzends:
Abeg, this tin tooo long johr
# sips yoyo bitters while waiting for summary
Yes, it is too long. I stopped reading it after reading a few lines of rant. Main point?
Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by unmask: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
And the article failed woefully by not mentioning names
Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Cityguy: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is very saddening. A lot of individual and corporate criminals collaborated in ripping the masses of our monies. Imagine! We paid subsidies for products not consumed and also paid higher at the pumps cos the major marketers sold them to independent ones who could sold at higher than approved rates and the agency of govt (DPR) and their officials paid with our tax looked the other way having been 'settled'. God will surely punish you people one by one. You can't escape the justice at all.
Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Orikinla(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Corruption is infectious.

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by Cityguy: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am beginning to understand why we are where we are and why we are hardly taken serious by the likes of US! The fraud in the land is monumental and crazy. These thieving crooks know how to push our ethnic, religious, political and other buttons to cloak their desire to perpetually plunder us while we like uneducated literates most of us are quickly go into default mode angry. President Buhari should take ALL the time he needs in the world to make things work. Am no longer in a hurry. Individuals should be jailed while stiffer checks put in place to prevent this madness of 'it's my turn to chop'. He should beam his searchlights on FIRS, NNPC, NPA, NCS especially as these places are nauseating dens of rotten eggs.
Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by ignis: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
ExInferis:

here you go:

GEJ in collabo with diezani assisted some of their friends to milk the nation dry through fraudulent claims for subsidy payment for goods not imported and round tripping. Indigenous banks and some officials in NNPC and its various organs were in on the scam. in the end, no one was punished.

shikenna.

Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by mickey45: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
kachysblog:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/revealed-how-banks-govt-officials-aided-marketers-to-loot-subsidy-billions/

@ Setaje, I had a changed mind when you defended DPR the other time. You have any way to counter this OP?

How ya weekend BTW?

1 Like

Re: How Banks, Govt Officials Aided Marketers To Loot Subsidy Billions... by AfroBlue(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2015
sha, a reading assignment for scholars, not mumus. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man’s Eyes Affected After Police Brutalized Him In Akwa Ibom (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Miners In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Director For Allegedly Stealing N30m HIV/AIDS Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.