Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Need Ur Honest Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Honest Advice (1868 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... / Ladies I Need Ur Honest Suggestion To This Problem / Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Honest Advice by Ebi89(f): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
I dnt stay in same state with my fiancée, I tried calling his fone I was getting netwk busy then checked him on whatsup I could not see his display picture, that was wen I knew he has blocked me. I then used my oda line to check his whatsup lo and behold I saw a pix of him and a gal.
He later call me after two days and told me his sorry that he went to his village and there was no lite there. I told him is a lie that he has been online for d pass two days and he denied it, I then sent him a chat with my oda line. he started apologizing saying is d devil work. that he dnt want me to leave. What do I do
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by DuchessLily(f): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Leave! Fly! Run! Escape! Flee! Borrow leg waka! Ben-johnson fast fast

He is not worth being ur fiancé abeg
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2015
once a cheater is always a cheater…u deserved a better one…don't waste ur precious time with a person who only know is to lie and blame it to the devil…SMH…better leave him as early as possible...
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by abdrazak: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2015
If you are precious to yourself and your future, move away from him.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Tapout(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebi89:
I dnt stay in same state with my fiancée, I tried calling his fone I was getting netwk busy then checked him on whatsup I could not see his display picture, that was wen I knew he has blocked me. I then used my oda line to check his whatsup lo and behold I saw a pix of him and a gal.
He later call me after two days and told me his sorry that he went to his village and there was no lite there. I told him is a lie that he has been online for d pass two days and he denied it, I then sent him a chat with my oda line. he started apologizing saying is d devil work. that he dnt want me to leave. What do I do

lol...seriously the devil may be involved in this o cheesy since he said he doesn't want to leave u, its possible the girl in his pics is holding in bound with some kind of jazz grin......dunno o just saying
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Ebi89(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks everyone for Ur advice, Nagode@Abdrazak
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by FruityLass: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Fiancee gini.....

E don use everything to make u go...u no go

So he had to block you and also blacklisted your number.
Take heart, sis.
He's not meant for you..and he will always cheat if you accept him back.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by marshalcarter: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Mtsw
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
if u run, where would u start from again?
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by afolwalex20(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
once a cheater is always a cheater…u deserved a better one…don't waste ur precious time with a person who only know is to lie and blame it to the devil…SMH…better leave him as early as possible...

Una no dey exercise patience at all..
She didn't say she'd caught him cheating bfo undecided

So which kain proverb u write dere? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Chibaby87(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Better live him before he break your heart in pieces. He is a cheat and a lier
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Ebi89(f): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by 0luwatope(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Look at it from another angle na, he hide his d.p to save the relationship, lied also and told u he dosent wanna loose u. Sometimes i just have to lie to save my relationship but lieing isn't good enough. Let him know you are giving him another chance and if he blew it, just quit.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by vani86: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Forgive my dear. The spirit is willing but the body is weak.

Your are his main babe, fiancee for that matter, the other girl was used to cure konji.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebi89:
Hmmmmmm.....o ga oooo!....we MEN sha,God will forgive us!
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Jhenny(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
vani86:

Your are his main babe, fiancee for that matter, the other girl was used to cure konji.

the op is d main babe and d other girl is used to cure konji. He blocked his supposed fiancee on whatsapp for 2days and used d other babe's pix as dp and even lied to her abt not coming online. As far as am concerned,d girl is d fiancee and d op is d one used to cure konji. No offence pls
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by vani86: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
the op is d main babe and d other girl is used to cure konji. He blocked his supposed fiancee on whatsapp for 2days and used d other babe's pix as dp and even lied to her abt not coming online. As far as am concerned,d girl is d fiancee and d op is d one used to cure konji. No offence pls

No offence taken, he may have done the samething to the other girl sometime as well. Maybe he wants 2 wives, 2 fiancee's aint bad.

After all man is meant to be polygamous in nature. grin grin grin

No offence
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by donholy28(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2015
switch to usian bolt mode and run,dat guy na lair and cheat
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by passionate88: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebi89:
I no even understand ur tori at all at all
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
abeg, read her msg first before u quote me…unless u dnt understand her english shocked
afolwalex20:

Una no dey exercise patience at all..
She didn't say she'd caught him cheating bfo undecided

So which kain proverb u write dere? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by clemz85(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
safety is when you are in a relationship with the knowledge that you owns nobody and nobody owns you.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by afolwalex20(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
abeg, read her msg first before u quote me…unless u dnt understand her english shocked
Na u no understand wetin she dey talk undecided

She said she caught him cheating *once*

And u typed "once a cheater is always a cheater"
or u don't know what dat means undecided
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by clemz85(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
vani86:

sensible in the other hand
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
vani86:

No offence taken, he may have done the samething to the other girl sometime as well. Maybe he wants 2 wives, 2 fiancee's aint bad.

After all man is meant to be polygamous in nature. grin grin grin

No offence
if it has been d other way around u would have told d guy to free d babe

Nd u will end it with.... THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by davidif: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ebi89:

So what did you end up doing?
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Ebi89(f): 6:03am On Feb 03, 2018
So what did you end up doing?

I left him
And I'm happily married now
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by Asbaba(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2018
to me I'd say consult ur elders, cuz it always works out for me when am in prob I always go to my elders.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Advice by habsydiamond(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Na devil people dey turn to when it come to sin....as if Na devil be there counsellor wey give dem the advice to sin.....a liar will never change......he will now be looking to change his lying tactics...so let him go cos he no love u at all.....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Wise (pic) / Hazard FC / Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.