Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. (778 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Nneka decided to visit her mom,few days after her honeymoon..
Mom:ah!..Nneka,look at you,looking so sweet,but your face is saying something else,hope all is well?is it the honeymoon?.
Nneka:no!mama,the honeymoon was so fantastic,i didnt even want it to end self.
Mom:then talk,what is it?cos you are not looking too fine.did your husband do something?.
Nneka:no!mama,he didnt,he said something.
Mom:what did he say?is he impotent?does he have another child outside?
Nneka:no none of that!...he said those four words,i never wanted to hear immediately after our honeymoon.
Mom:Nneka tell me ooo,chineke mooo!!!.
Nneka:mama,i cried when he said them ooo...*breaks down in tears*
Mom: *follows suite,in tears*.what words Nne?.
Nneka:mama!..the words were,DUST,COOK,WASH and IRON...
I know many will crucify me,but in most homes this is the case..those words are the most dreaded in homes..am out!.
Re: The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. by CEtoO(f): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Still waiting for Nneka
Re: The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2015
CEtoO:
Still waiting for Nneka
done.
Re: The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
So that's a biggie now? What's there to dread?
Mtchewww!
Re: The Four Words MOST Women Are Scared Of. by FruityLass: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
What's there to be scared of?

Is my duty not to make home sparkling clean and well organized except I want a maid who'll snatch hussy from me.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wait!!! Before You Cheat, Here Are 14 Things You Should Know / An Indian Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren - PIC / Dying Man's Desperate Plea For Donor Brother To Be Allowed Into UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.