Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments (33948 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by byteHead(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
The immediate past governor of Rivers State, Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has disowned a report which alleged that he was disappointed by President Muhammadu Buhari over the appointment of a Secretary of the Government of the Federation (SGF).
The insisted he never spoke to any media organization .
In a statement released by the former governor’s media office, he described the story published by an online blog as a tissue of lies, ridiculous and meaningless.
He said he holds the media in high esteem but may soon be forced to take action against those who bring the profession of journalism to disrepute by their deliberate falsehood and malicious reports.
The statement reads in full: “The attention of former governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has been drawn to a story with the caption SGF: Buhari Disappointed Me – Amaechi”, published by a certain “Savinggracereporters.com”.
“The story which is ridiculous as it is meaningless is a figment of the writer’s imagination and sadly flouts all the basic rules of journalism biz: fairness, accuracy and balance. This story like so many others like it is a tissue of lies and fit only for the trash-can.

“Since after leaving office and with the successful delivery of the change agenda to Nigerians,
“Former Governor Amaechi has been enjoying a well deserved rest. He hasn’t found any need to grant any interviews to any journalist or blogger and so couldn’t have spoken to savinggracereporters.
“Rt. Hon Amaechi holds the media in high esteem but may soon be forced to take action against those who bring the profession of journalism to disrepute by their deliberate falsehood and malicious reports.
“For the sake of decency and ethical conduct, Rt. Hon. Amaechi therefore demands that the said savinggracereporters immediately retract the mischief they have on their website and apologize to their readers for their unprofessional conduct.
“In this era of reformation and restoration, it is important that everyone embraces propriety and decorous conduct to enable every segment of our country join the change train.”

http://www.today.ng/news/082910812-amaechi-disowns-report-over-buharis-appointments/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by INTROVERT(f): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
He hasn't seen anything yet... He should get ready for probe and then jail.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ayoola648(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2015
noted
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by boman2014: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2015
leave all those saddist that will post/write anything to discredit this administration.

i dont care who PMB puts as long as those poeple deliver the dividend of democracy.

biafrans said Buhari is the leader of BH & the same biafrans said
Buhari is brainless, so if I may ask,why are biafrans rushing to
serve under a brainless president & leader of BH? And who's
the brainless now? biafrans u better wake up frm ur slumber &
face reality coz hatred & envy wud only consume u.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by wise7(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by benedictnsi(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Na for im pocket

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ddippset(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol. Who believed them stories anyway? Anybody? Well I guess a couple of wailers and tanoids were all too happy to believe the stories. Even an average body with half a brain would know those were a compendium of beer parlour and motor park gossips.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by FreeGlobe(f): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2015
it is important that everyone embraces propriety and decorous conduct to enable every segment of our country join the change train.
at the bold... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by temitemi1(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Not only saharareporters that knows how to lie n propagate... savinggracereporters ride on we Nigerians are fully behind you grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by dayo23(f): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
PDP Lies Busted! Ameachi will never I repeat will never spew such trash.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ChappyChase: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
The bros still get hope, I love that..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by dayo23(f): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Not only saharareporters that knows how to lie n propagate... savinggracereporters ride on we Nigerians are fully behind you grin
come to daddy boy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Udmaster(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2015
2 weeks later.. President Buhari appoints Rotimi Amaechi as Senior Special Assistant To Aisha Buhari.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by sammyj: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Ameachi should just let this wailers continue to wail since this is food for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Habakus: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2015
You're here dancing round in circles. The question is: Amaechi,are you disappointed or not? Simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
I know that source can't be used to eat yam.

Hopes are high, Expectations is not doing good enough.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Happiness87(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
but He flew to London, hahaha y?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Lordave: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi always gets disappointed!

Eiyah! Poor cat, Ubima misses your daily meow.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by onihaxy: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by sotall(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Dottore: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
[size=15pt] he hasn't lost hope. A sinking man can clutch on a floating straw for survival. But it would be most unfair if Buhari makes him irrelevant in his administration.
Amaechi sacrificed a lot for Buhari's victory, that reminds me, I strongly disagree with those saying aamaechi betrayed GEJ.
Amaechi tried extending hand of unity to GEJ or rather made reconciliatory moves if i am right but GEJ was busy playing the boss and allowing himslef to be deceived by his arrogant wife and politically novice sycophants. Amaechi then chose not to be a puppet and took bold step to liberate himself from undue influence and suppressions from Patience.

Now both Him and GEJ are at a terrible loss

I remember I read the interview he granted in the early days of the fracas while he was still in the PDP his grievance centred on Patience's stance on ordering him about.
Funny enough Wike leaked Patience's feet and washed her undies and got himself governorship position.
Let's see how long he soaks her dirty linens [/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by bigerboy200: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Only losers and haters rejoice when they see others in a losing position..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ignis: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi has been used and dumped like pampers and menstrual pad.....

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by chi4ik4(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Amechi you will know the truth & only the truth shall set u free from your slavery. I'm proudly a wailing wailer......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by kamair237(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Wailers.....

it is rather unfortunate..... dat PMB has 7.9 more yrs to go...

Wailers will wail and grow pale....

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by temitayomie: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Lols. Who will believe such lie before?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ibkgab001: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Wow stranded zone 12

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Just right about time sha.. Ameachi is a man of virtue and integrity to that ....... going around asking for people to lay hands on him.
My hon, just enjoy your rest and leave corrupt sick minded people to do themselves more havoc. InTheFullness of time, u shall be conferred that post I promise u.OK ? I have spoken with Baba. say u 'agree' with like joor

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
"Time" is all it takes 4 Amaechi to b a Minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Cherriecupid(f): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
I really pray Buhari gives him an appointment sha. It's beginning to seem unlikely! sad angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years / Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.