Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie (73875 Views)

50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 3 Idiots And Rethink (2017) / How Can One Improve His Cgpa From 3.34 To 3.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by sinorte: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Just finished watching this inspirational movie once again and thought I could share some inspirational and educational quotes from the movie. Please enjoy!

"Ever since we were young, we believed that life was a race. If we didn't run fast enough, we would be trampled and overtaken. Man, even to be born, we had to race 300 million sperm." - Farhan.

"A cuckoo bird never makes its own nest. She lays eggs on other birds nests. And when her babies come to the world, what do they do first? They kick out the other eggs from the nest. Competition over. Their life begins with murder. That's nature. Compete. Or die." - Virus.

"Remember - Life is a race. If you don't run fast enough, someone will overtake you and move faster." - Virus.

Machine Class Professor: Why are you back?
Rancho: Sir, I forgot to take something...
Machine Class Professor: What?
Rancho: Instruments that record, analyse, summarise, organise, debate and explain information; that are illustrated, non-illustrated, hardbound, paperback, jacketed, non-jacketed; with foreword, introduction, table of contents, index; that are indented for the enlightenment, understanding, enrichment, enhancement and education of the human brain through sensory route of vision - sometimes touch.
Machine Class Professor: [confused] What are you trying to say?
Rancho: Books sir! I forgot to take my books.
Machine Class Professor: Couldn't you just say that simply?
Rancho: I tried sometime before, but you didn't like it the simple way, Sir.

"There was knowledge everywhere. Go get it from anywhere you can." - Rancho.

"Mr. Lobo, my son died falling off of a train on a Sunday afternoon. On Monday morning, Viru Shastrabhuddhe gave a lecture here. So don't tell me that nonsense. I can only give you sympathy. Not an extension." - Virus.

Rancho: That day I understood that this heart scares easily. You have to trick it, however big the problem is. Tell your heart, ‘aal izz well, aal izz well.’
Raju: Does that solve the problem?
Rancho: No, but you gain courage to face it.

Give me some sunshine,
Give me some rain,
Give me another chance,
I wanna grow up once again...
- Joy Lobo.

"Sir! What Number 1, sir? Here we don't talk about new ideas. Or about new inventions! We only talk about getting good grades, or a good job in the USA. We don't gain any knowledge here, Sir. They only teach us how to bring back good grades here." - Rancho.

"And this is a college, not a pressure cooker! The lion in a circus learns that he needs to sit on the chair if his owner has a whip in his hand. But that lion is called well-trained, not well-educated." - Rancho.

"Never study to be successful, study for self efficiency. Don’t run behind success. Follow behind excellence, success will come all way behind you.” - Rancho.

"We learned something about human behavior that day. If your friend fails, you feel bad. But if your friend comes in first, you feel worse." - Farhan.

"Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last." - Farhan.

"Who was the first man to step on the moon? Neil Armstrong obviously. We all know that, but who was the second man? Don't waste your time. It's not important. Nobody ever remembers the man who came in second." - Virus.

"Do you know why I come first? Why? Because I'm in love with machines. Engineering is my passion!" - Rancho.

"Dude, quit engineering and become a wildlife photographer! Do something that you have talent for. If Lata Mangeshkar's (singer) father told her to become a fast bowler. Or if Sachin Tendulkar's (Cricketer) father told him to be a singer. Imagine where they'd be today. Do you understand what I'm saying? Idiot. He loves animals but he's marrying machines!" - Rancho.

"Dude, if you fear the future so much, how can you live? And how can you focus on today? I've got strange friends, Man. One of them is living in fear, and the other one is not living at all!" - Rancho.

"But you be whatever your heart tells you to. And if he scares you too much. Keep a hand over your heart and say, "AAL IZZ WELL!" - Rancho.

"Whatever you enjoy doing, make that your profession. Then work won’t seem to be work, but a game." - Farhan quote Rancho.

"If I become a photographer? I'll just earn less, right? My home will be small, my car will be small. But, dad, I will be happy! I will be really happy. Whatever I do, I'll be doing it from my heart." - Farhan.

"Sir, I have learnt to stand up on my feet after having broken both my legs. This attitude has come with great difficulty. No sir, I can't. You may keep your job, and let me keep my attitude." - Raju.

"Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job". - Recruiter.

"If I pass, it'll be because of my own ability. Otherwise it's okay if I fail." - Raju.

"You've got a solid kick. Are you going to be a footballer or what? Become. Become whatever your heart wants." - Virus.

"Children, achieve excellence. Because then success will chase you!" - Rancho.

"Pursue excellence, and success will follow, pants down. " - Rancho.

http://bookaholicbud..com/2013/02/25-inspirational-quotes-from-3-idiots.html?m=1

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by INTROVERT(f): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2015
my best movie

8 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by sinorte: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Could you please share your favourite scene.

INTROVERT:
my best movie

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by HDee(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol... Life is a race....
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by FleppyDon(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
"Whatever you enjoy doing, make that your profession.
Then work won’t seem to be work, but a game.".

"" All iz Well"" that's what I tell my self !!!! Love that film , still watched it 2day

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2015
After watching that movie, my whole life changed. My Ex girlfriend saw my struggles and recommended the movie to me. Big shout out to her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by bluntspade: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2015
The only film i can watch a million time without getting bored. Derajulization,farhanitrate that rancho guy is mad.

7 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by baba11(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
my best movie

....so far!
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Adatob(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
I go modify if it make front page
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Sandydayz(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nice
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Wendie94: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
This movie and In pursuit of happiness, I don't know the one I prefer more. My favorite scene was when all the boys started saying 'allz well' and the baby jerked and started crying. Ewww! My joy knew no bounds.

7 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Vstuffs(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Alllll izzzz welll

The first india movie I watch that make me love india movies..........later watch others by the major actor Aamir Khan..Ghajini(really great),PK,Dhoom 3,Taare Zameen Par(like stars on earth)(great movie)...

6 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Zonex1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jst in case
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by esoboy875(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
I gbadu d movie.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
That movie is beyond exceptional!!
I can watch it a million times!!

4 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by kstyle2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
One of the greatest movie of all times. Love this movie, slumdog millionaire, pursuit of happiness. These are what we call movies. Lest I forget, My name is Khan is another lovely movie.
Not Caro d shoemaker, dorobucci girls, bank prostitutes, amaka the moi moi seller, twitter babe's, ebola doctors. For pete's sake, who names these movies. Still can't blv Pple by these

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Abbey2sam(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
search my system for the movie to watch again
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by adorable29(f): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
kstyle2:
One of the greatest movie of all times. Love this movie, slumdog millionaire, pursuit of happiness. These are what we call movies. Lest I forget, My name is Khan is another lovely movie.
Not Caro d shoemaker, dorobucci girls, bank prostitutes, amaka the moi moi seller, twitter babe's, ebola doctors. For pete's sake, who names these movies. Still can't blv Pple by these

Hahaha! Those movies you mentioned are classic.... Love them too.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by GreenBobo: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
The movie that won my own 'Grammy award' 3 years in a row! The last I checked, it still won!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by lyfe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Epic
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Adeoba10(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kk
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by nely(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
That movie changed my perspective about life and struggles...all z well

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
All Izz Well!

I love that movie die!

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Abayor7: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
hmmm
GreenBobo:
The movie that won my own 'Grammy award' 3 years in a row! The last I checked, it still won!
hmmm

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Holywizard: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
de movie dat made me cry...

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Urine: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
This movie changed my life. All is well!

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
kstyle2:

lol crAzy stuFf meHn
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lalasticala front page
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
sinorte:
Could you please share your favourite scene.

lol. dude don't expect to get a reply from that lady, cos it's mission accomplished after she makes front page and zOOM! off she goes.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by AlienStar: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
I hvn't watch d movie but heard it somtym ago 4rm my sister...... it was really funny n educating!
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by lanxlot(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
this 1 wen obinoscopy de spy the thread so...make I hold 'pad' jux incase
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by coolshegs10(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.