Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

ENJOY! How To Make Free Calls To Mtn Lines With An Etisalat Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ENJOY! How To Make Free Calls To Mtn Lines With An Etisalat Sim (1040 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENJOY! How To Make Free Calls To Mtn Lines With An Etisalat Sim by smarty256: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015

1. Get Etisalat sim card that
has 0.0
account balance
2. Dial * followed by...........

Please I just can't drop it here. Me too need views for my site.

Click below link and enjoy!

SEE FULL POST HERE

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Down #facebookdown (but now back up) / LG Launches V10 Handset With Two Screens And Two Front-facing Cameras / My New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.