Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia (1249 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) / Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
For those living in umuahia and Neighbouring towns contact me for your car diagnosing which include; engine, gearbox, abs, airbag. For all major brands of cars. Offer ends on the 31st of September 2015.
Thanks

Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by vani86: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
camaro:
For those leaving in umuahia and Neighbouring towns contact me for your car diagnosing which include; engine, gearbox, abs, airbag. For all major brands of cars.
Thanks

Bro. It is living not leaving
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by DECOtech(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
camaro:
For those leaving in umuahia and Neighbouring towns contact me for your car diagnosing which include; engine, gearbox, abs, airbag. For all major brands of cars.
Thanks

Weldon Camaro. Thumbs up to you.

I'm in Aba.
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
DECOtech:

Weldon Camaro. Thumbs up to you.

I'm in Aba.

Good to know, I would like to make your acquaintance, I frequently come to aba. The bad nature of her roads is very discouraging. @vani86, thanks for the correction. Could have been a typo error. Cheers guys
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by DECOtech(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
camaro:

Good to know, I would like to make your acquaintance, I frequently come to aba. The bad nature of her roads is very discouraging. @vani86, thanks for the correction. Could have been a typo error. Cheers guys

Don't mind Aba n it's roads. wld be nice to meet you.
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
DECOtech:

Don't mind Aba n it's roads. wld be nice to meet you.

I was in Aba on Monday and today, I no fit shout. No road even for pedestrians. God bless Nigeria
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by DECOtech(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
camaro:

I was in Aba on Monday and today, I no fit shout. No road even for pedestrians. God bless Nigeria

It is well, my brother.

1 Like

Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by chamber2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
i m in owerri....when and how do i locate you?

thanks for the offer
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2015
chamber2:
i m in owerri....when and how do i locate you?
thanks for the offer

Where in owerri are you, it would be easier if you can come. You can as well call me.
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Good morning
Re: scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia by camaro(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

See What The Recession In Nigeria Has Caused (photo) / This Hummer Bus Is For Sale At N2.8million Naira. / Check Out This 2019 Land Rover Discovery SVX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.