Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Man With ”world’s Longest Penis” Says Women Are Scared To Have Sex With Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man With ”world’s Longest Penis” Says Women Are Scared To Have Sex With Him (726 Views)

See Lady Who Spent 23 Years Growing World's Longest Fingernails / See The World's Longest Ocean Bridge Located In China. / Man With 'world's Longest Joystick' Says Women Are Afraid Of Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With ”world’s Longest Penis” Says Women Are Scared To Have Sex With Him by lanrewaju(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Man With ”world’s Longest Penis” Says Women Are Scared To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Picture of the joystick pls, I need confirm it with my guy's own ManG before I blv

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Burning At Ojuelegba / Glo Please Pay Us Our Money / .::Share Your Funny Childhood Experience At Christmas::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.