Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (36098 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by dre11(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
‘Sex with him is too painful —Wife

A 50-year-old trader, Muinatu Aliu, has told an Ikorodu customary court in Lagos State that she denied her husband sex because she usually felt pains anytime he made love to her .The mother of four, disclosed this while testifying in a divorce petition instituted by her husband, Awopeju Aliu, 58.

Muinatu, however, pleaded with the court to save her 25-year-old marriage. “I usually have a painful sexual experience whenever I am having an intercourse with my husband.
"And when I related my experience to a woman in my neighbourhood, she said my husband could be using sex enhancing drugs; so I was always denying him sex.
“I usually feel so sick after sex, but I am ready to seek medical attentions so as to save my marriage from collapse. “I promise to make love to him anytime he wishes,’’ she said.

However, the husband urged the court to dissolve the marriage despite his wife’s pleas, while also praying the court to award him custody of their children. “I am hypertensive and the doctor told me that I should always make love to my wife to reduce the high blood pressure; but my wife was always denying me sex.“I don’t want her anymore. I want to marry another wife,’’ Awopeju said.

President of the court, Mr Olu Adebiyi, adjourned the case till September 10 for possible reconciliation.
Adebiyi ruled that the couple should remain in peace till the next adjourned date.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/%E2%80%98she-denies-me-sex-and-my-doctor-says-sex-good-my-high-blood-pressure%E2%80%99

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by INTROVERT(f): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2015
This is a very funny story.... grin grin

20 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Introvert undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Hazardd(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
I will comment if i park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by kiddkash(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2015
go fucck ashawo that simple

5 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Marriage issues sef..
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Tapout(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
owk...
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by temmy6996(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2015
grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin angry
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2015
At 58 him still love sex like this..madam sorry o

5 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Juxtified(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Both of them are not wise. The wife has painful sexual experience and instead of discussing it with her husband or a medical doctor, choses to narrate her marital secrets to a homebreaker. As for Mr. Man, is his high blood pressure the only reason his want to make love to his wife? Why didn't he try to find out what the problem was instead of running to the courts?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by RobinHez(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by FruityLass: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Seriously laffing my ass out cheesy

What a funny story.
So sex is HBP solution.......OK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
“I am hypertensive and the doctor told me that I should always make love to my wife to reduce the high blood pressure; but my wife was always denying me sex.

doctors in the house...... does sex reduces high blood pressure

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:
At 58 him still love sex like this..madam sorry o

is there anything wrong in liking sex at advance age.....

the wife never complain of its frequency..... she only complain that it's gives her pain when they do have it

6 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by FruityLass: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

is there anything wrong in liking sex at advance age.....

the wife never complain of its frequency..... she only complain that it's gives her pain when they do have it

Everything is wrong with the way the old man is going about it. Why file for divorce cos of sex? He may be very huge down there , reason the woman falls sick after every action. Yoga carry your sledge hammer go ashawo joint no kill the old woman.

#justsaying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Everything is wrong with the way the old man is going about it. Why file for divorce cos of sex? He may be very huge down there , reason the woman falls sick after every action. Yoga carry your sledge hammer go ashawo joint no kill the old woman.

#justsaying

if he had to hammer ashawo every time he wants sex.....won't the woman and women advocate says he is a cheater and cheat.

both the husband and wife are just at fault

6 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

if he had to hammer ashawo every time he wants sex.....won't the woman and women advocate says he is a cheater and cheat.

both the husband and wife are just at fault

He wants sex like food. the woman is not at fault
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

He wants sex like food. the woman is not at fault
the man in his submission never says he is a sex freak
he only says when he wants sex..... his wife denied him. if he was a sex freak..... am sure she would have support the divorce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by kennyman2000(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Wetin person no go hear..

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by philfrey08: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok...
undecided
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Elzends(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Just negodi story
#continuesleeping#
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ucheo3: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
The man did the right thing by applying for a divorce. Or will she approve his sleeping with prostitutes who would love him for that. It's a very simple case. Sex is key in marriage, both the bible and quoran bears me witness.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by boman2014: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
HEHEHE
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by thoollz: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
This one needs s3x to subdue his HBP, when some researchers said too much of it is not good. Such an ironic world

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by esmarcq(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Pathetic,
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by alaoeri: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
And a thread hit the front page telling us too much of s*x can be miserable & there is someone here demanding for too much s*x to cure his high blood pressure. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by allanphash7(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Nkan nbe

Inkolaolawuyi voice

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Poliporpor(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
U go die of hi bp b that. Na who give u blood pressure in the first place. Na the person u for hold not the poor woman. U won take excuse of blood pressure take destroy her coconut

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Spikkylee: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2015
N
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Youngzedd(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Sex just dey fly for homepage. Seems Mods are high today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.