Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100380 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Hoii(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
End time things
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by allanphash7(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
I need to be memeber of that xhurch
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by chichriso: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
end time

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Vivipop(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked The guys around her are so unlucky at that time. Imagine being lost staring at that bugatti only for you to realize that it's offering time already..., going for offering while at attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by mymissingrib(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] ;Dawon omo asetaani
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by smoby(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
I bet Brother emeka is setting at the back !
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls
"This na temptation......No start wetin u no fit finish, I no be George Finidi....." shocked shocked shocked. ***Singing P Square song***

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Crocz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Me I no go lie...cos lie no good
Gaskia I like that ass cry
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by TuGreat(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
My dear nairalanders This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by stag: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by tunwumi: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
my sister, it is the sisters that get lured away more with this style. brother think of how to see what is under the cloth while sisters copied her dress and get rape.

slightlyMad:
you dont need to be in the spirit to know the devil sent her on a mission, to lead brothers astray.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by JudgementHammer: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai nawa o. Dats why I always say d best church in the whole world is 'my room'. That's d holliest place on earth occupied by the most holy man-thats me!

Imagine. How person go dey wear this kind thing go church. Where's the holliness
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by chineloSA(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
That is not a real Pastor

A real man or woman of God would have approached the concerned person and addressed the issue with them.

What did he gain buy posting the pic on social network.

NONSENSE PASTOR. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Zakamori: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
that pastor is disrespectful, she ought to be sued. if the story is true, that is

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Otunbatrafford: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Useless girl. From Saturday's prostitution to church.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ksslib:
Na long gown na.. So there is nothing wrong with the dress..

The problem lies with the nyash.... **isnt it high time NL gives us a bites tongue or licks mouth emoticon ?***
nd wat will u do with those emoticons if it's made available
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No shyte, You are brainless
What do u mean that he is brainless? No wonder you ladies prefare lies than truth. Weere

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by SaviorJenvini(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
You are cursed!

donholy28:
small matter...come Christ embassy or winners and see nudee girls
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by ifaldezzy: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
The church is not only for Christians,
The devil and his agents also go to
church.There are many agents of
satan in churches these days.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by saintkel(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Girls! Girls!! Wetin we do una, if una wan go hell must u drag us guys too? Omo c sumtin. If pastor de preach n dis gal dey my front, na hell fire I de go strait, I no d pretend, dis one pass temptation wey adam face for eden
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
girlz confusin guyz frm time immemorial
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Vivipop:
shocked shocked shocked The guys around her are so unlucky at that time. Imagine being lost staring at that bugatti only for you to realize that it's offering time already..., going for offering while at attention.
And should she wear such thin? is she this brainless thinking no bodywill look at her?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Urine: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by acada111(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
No be nyash wey pesin get e go take wear cloth? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by BigElEddy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pastor jealous of real nyash. Make she carry her flat nyash gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by BigElEddy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's why many people don't go to church. Shay bible say thou shall not judge? Holier than thou attitude.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Etizz: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing is wrong with d dress, d issue is dat she have d @$$ in excess.....

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Ijaya123: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
If Introvert and Lady F are truly females, I wonder the kind of wives they will end up becoming.
....Just thinking.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by samx4real(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, GOD hated man and deeply regreted creating man.

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches in their night wears.
Those days, LADIES used to have BOXES for their wears but now they have CELLOPHANE BAGS.
MOST have nothing good to wear to WEDDINGS... anymore.

DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.
we now have CHRISTAINITY that obeys Le' CHARTELIAR'S principle

I have just one word for you!

"COW"
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
If she had a flat ass, would this be an issue? there is nothing there... just take your eyes away and you would be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.