Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100404 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Originalsly: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Pque:

nawa 4 you. Last time I checked, when the court wants to interprete a section of a law and even the bible, they do that by interpreting the section or verse as a whole and not by bringing out a part of the sentence of the section to interprete and read meaning to it to the exclusion of other contents that made the section. WHY did you edit my post?
Hey!...I didn't edit your post. I quoted the point of you basically admitting calling the person a prostitute was not called for....that was my issue with you. You are now defining "out of context"....I did not quote you out of context. Shalom.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
She looks South African. Just sayin'
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by osesology(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
DAMN!! LOOK AT THAT ASS!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Hey!...I didn't edit your post. I quoted the point of you basically admitting calling the person a prostitute was not called for....that was my issue with you. You are now defining "out of context"....I did not quote you out of context. Shalom.

Alright, good morning Sir.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by brocab: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
She's not naked.
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by ayimugah(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
wonder shall never end
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by brocab: 3:27am On Jun 09, 2017
It doesn't matter what people look like, what matters, this lady attended Church, she is a believer, just like everybody else who go's to Church.
If we looked at the hearts, instead of the judgement, you never know, the Church may see, what God see's.
rangeblog:
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / .