Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 PM

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (43325 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) / Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by olayinkaj2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
They have started again, doctor will tell you, have sex regularly coz its good for your body, researcher's will tell you, too much sex is not good enough. Biko, who dey send all these researchers sef? Some ladies will use this as an opportunity to deny their boyfriend that thing now. Researchers!

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by emitheo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
ok nah
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by djkirkoo2(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari must probe this OP o.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by nex(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
This study doesn't sound very scientific at all. There are chemicals in the body responsible for sex drive and event happiness. I was expecting to see information on how excessive sex could lead to less testoterone or oestrongene and also lead to less levels of endorphins, dopamine and serotonin.

Even as a "layman", I'm disappointed by this report. They should be more detailed, and back their claim up with real science rather than suggestive information.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Even a dummy knows this fact of life.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by darlenese(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Whoever wrote this report has :
1. low sexual drive
2. Weak ere.ction
3. Premature ejacul......
4. Low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Hammed4real(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its true that too much of everything is bad but are u saying guys should start lifting weights so as to be fit and strong in bed too
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by DedeNkem: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
You're not making an unknown point.
It's a generic founding that too much of everything is bad.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by karashita: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
What I understand from this long grammar is, sex is pleasurable when it comes from the heart;one should not be compelled.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by madeoba: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
been without it will make you even more miserable. Na why God create am.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by pointstores(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sandydayz:
Abeg na wetin consign me? undecided
let's do.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Pope22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
I love sex so much............
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by iykc2012(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
By Tunde Ajaja

www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-breeze/beware-too-much-sex-can-make-you-miserable/
. I was expecting to hear something Like "too much of sex reduces life span or maybe shortens joy stick" but since is none of the above, pls free me!!!
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Dharniel listen oh...
hahaha. this thread ain't meant for me, rather for cutehector and londongal03
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by johncreek: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
You too like sex ! Haba
lol!!! you no like sex too? grin
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by DanielGb(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
You too like sex ! Haba
Abi o, just like me and you.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by DanielGb(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
safarigirl:
Tell us something we don't know
wetin u don't knw is OP like to lick plate. Tell me sumtin i dnt knw abt u?
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Princedapace(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
You too like sex ! Haba

babe

im in love with you...believe me kiss kiss kiss

Im [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

one house please tongue tongue tongue tongue

but i love u babe
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Princedapace(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
You too like sex ! Haba

londongal03:
You too like sex ! Haba

babe

im in love with you...believe me kiss kiss kiss

Im [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

one house please tongue tongue tongue tongue

but i love u babe
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
"In the course of the study, reviewed by Mail Online, 128 married persons between the age of 35 and 65 were divided into two groups. The first group was instructed to have more sex and double the number of times they have sexual intercourse weekly, while the second group received no instruction on how much sex they should have. Thus, they were allowed to initiate it on their own"

These guys are sure animals for allowing this experiment to be carried out on them. Did they use their spouse or some groups of prostitutes?
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
olayinkaj2:
They have started again, doctor will tell you, have sex regularly coz its good for your body, researcher's will tell you, too much sex is not good enough. Biko, who dey send all these researchers sef? Some ladies will use this as an opportunity to deny their boyfriend that thing now. Researchers!
Aiyaaa!! They don spoil this guy market o.
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:

hahaha. this thread ain't meant for me, rather for cutehector and londongal03
because na ur sister wey I dey tidy abi? angry
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
because na ur sister wey I dey tidy abi? angry

brova, hope say u neva take am P, awuz just joking mehn...
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Cutehector(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:

brova, hope say u neva take am P, awuz just joking mehn...
me ttoooo grin
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
me ttoooo grin
aii, i ain't got no sis...
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:

aii, i ain't got no sis...
wat of cousin
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
wat of cousin
eh, i get...
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:

eh, i get...
connect ur boy na cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
undecided really? Tell me something.....
Re: Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
connect ur boy na cheesy
angryangryangryangryangryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.