Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Video – 65 Year-old Landlord Lures 7 Year Old Girl, Raped Her For Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video – 65 Year-old Landlord Lures 7 Year Old Girl, Raped Her For Rituals (389 Views)

I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video – 65 Year-old Landlord Lures 7 Year Old Girl, Raped Her For Rituals by katekate: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Blessing and baba Sani | credits: Kunle Falayi In another case that has highlighted the increasing child sexual abuses in Nigeria, a 65-year-old landlord, in Akowonjo area of Lagos, Mr. Ganiyu Sani, has allegedly raped a seven- year-old girl, Blessing. But this time, the parents of the victim believe he did it for ritual purposes.
Watch and Download the video

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are The Best In The World........... / Who Is This Alexis007 Guy? / Hook Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.