Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) (56917 Views)

Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine / Actress Funke Akindele Wows In Floral Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Pque(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Don't mind all these boys and teenagers who know absolutely nothing about ascertaining the beauty of a woman.

A lady at 38 looking this stunning and they start to compare her with their teenage girlfriends.

Abi o, when some people wife at 38 don turn oversize, they have fallen apart like things fall apart.
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
"SHOWS OFF HER CHEST"

IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?

I wonder. Nigerians criticize Americans for their immoral ways forgetting that they are fast becoming what they despise.
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bollinger:

I wonder. Nigerians criticize Americans for their immoral ways forgetting that they are fast becoming what they despise.
Hypocrisy is our motto in Nigeria... It's everywhere...
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pque:

Abi o, when some people wife at 38 don turn oversize, they have fallen apart like things fall apart.
And the middle cannot hold...
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by ATMC(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
'Anything she wants, she must get o' Oh jenifa! #singing
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
DeeTus:
38? What about those women who are 40+ and still look pretty? I guess you're blind.

Apparently you lack manners.

Please can you just hush?
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cyriloha:

I thought that girl wedded some m I nth ago?
I don't even care... These moderators should just misleading me into opening threads that I expect to see boobs and all I see is placards...
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I tell you this mods are wicked , na chest babe dey get abi na bwest , una just wan insult the girl say she no get bwest.
Lalasticlala at work...
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

You guys don't know what the likes of Genevieve,funke,linda and their likes are going through emotionally.

These ladies by my reckoning are extremely decent in many ramifications but the fact that they are not married is psychologically draining for them even when they will never agree.

Many guys like Dbang,Don jazzy and other guys of marriageable age will tell you the heat they go through about settling down let alone ladies so when you see them flaunting their bodies once in a while please understand that it took them guts to do such and its a way of passing a message to the world that they are still hot
And who cares?
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beesluv:

That's what will drag traffic to the thread
Oh... Sad truth... Mad world...
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
No be wetin carry you come be that ?? grin grin grin

I am seeing a partial image of MJ's face on that picture
Sure... I am writing a thesis on Women appearance on social media: A case study of NIGERIAN Female Celebrities... So I need many evidence... grin
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Pque(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

And the middle cannot hold...

hahahaha ha. U mean d center, I no talk anything sha. I'am fasting.
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
She looks like transgender
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pque:

hahahaha ha. U mean d center, I no talk anything sha. I'am fasting.
I dey slow grin
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by flokii: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
@OP you no well na chest you dey see not 'omuu'..grin BTW mama sef no wan gree again o
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by LADYARIK(f): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by babadem2much(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
ggrin:
Chest ke? grin

Wen a soldier punish you finish n com release you to go, you com climb ur bike and shout 'officer thunder fire you.... Ur bike no come start again remember the hymn 'Take my life and let me be' good morning...gringringrin

You no go kill person I swear my wife DON laff till she Sidon for ground. chai! grin
ggrin:
Chest ke? grin

Wen a soldier punish you finish n com release you to go, you com climb ur bike and shout 'officer thunder fire you.... Ur bike no come start again remember the hymn 'Take my life and let me be' good morning...gringringrin

You no go kill person I swear my wife DON laff till she Sidon for ground. chai!
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
justynneke:

Seeing is believing

No be so o , some girls you go see their bwest for cloth and the thing go stand like rock but when you comot am for cloth the thing go reach their belly button
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by esosuo: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:
When a masquerade wears a mini dress

Who are we to complain

With her strong yansh like baboon own tongue
Guy u are blooody bad , grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by harufdeen: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerian actress with Brest showing this time Na wa for una ooo.

how much for a Brest showing? make Cuba answer me ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by ggrin(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
babadem2much:

You no go kill person I swear my wife DON laff till she Sidon for ground. chai! grin

You no go kill person I swear my wife DON laff till she Sidon for ground. chai!
am sorry cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
So bangable. cool
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:

From her face u go know say the yansh na Baboon standard tongue
smh, u r wicked
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

I don't even care... These moderators should just misleading me into opening threads that I expect to see boobs and all I see is placards...

guy lol your wicked ooo but to be sincere that gurl don't wash finish be like say she is sick or something else
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
jomile:
smh, u r wicked

Am Sorry

Won't do that again
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cyriloha:

guy lol your wicked ooo but to be sincere that gurl don't wash finish be like say she is sick or something else
Too much artificial appearance... GHOST MODE soon..
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nellypatrick: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nellypatrick: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
woww..!!

Exclusive Traditional Etibo from #3,500

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Too much artificial appearance... GHOST MODE soon..

fear Don dey catch me SEFF
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na only God know how many hand/mouth don browse those bweasts
Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lmao ore you nor well oo cheesy grin
ggrin:
Chest ke? grin

Re: Funke Akindele Wows In Fring Mini Dress (photos) by ggrin(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lmao ore you nor well oo cheesy grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.