Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning (18947 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by 5starmilitant: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Suspect33:
Best Governer in the south east presently, so loyal to his people cheesy
A
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by kamez(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2015
whatever
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by anonimi: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Suspect33:

Are you joking or are you a JOKER?

Has he settled the DEBT of salaries OWED to workers in the state? Abi na paparazzi photo dem want take pay for market ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by missuniverse(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
sanitation monitoring
na who e help?
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Who has that fat head in the second pic abeg?
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by mandax: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Gov. Okorocha was monitoring clean up around Owerri, the capital city he is obsessed with, where he has his palatial home and businesses.

Yesterday, Okorocha's deputy said Okorocha's government put 75% of its development projects in Owerri, then shared remaining 25% among the rest of Imo state.

This is a disturbing information. No state in Nigeria can present that awful record.
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Suspect33:
Is that a joke? or are you just a paid praise singer
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
The bas~tard that don't his father,..okoroawusa cool
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by smartmoses(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Breaking news!!! Governor Okoro Hausa monitor sanitation excerce this morning#ProbeOkoroHausa
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
abeg why him dey like hand that thing for him neck
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by discusant: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
smartmoses:
Breaking news!!! Governor Okoro Hausa monitor sanitation excerce this morning#ProbeOkoroHausa

Probe Wetin - or Impeachment?

A governor that uses 75% of state money to build one lga of his dream?

What are the legislators representating the other Lgas waiting for?
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by deebrain(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
The gentleman on green (in one of the pictures), is actually the person that needs to be monitored.
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Well, even PDP wailers cannot deny the fact that APC's Imo State looks like heaven compared to PDP's Abia State that is an eyesore. [/size]
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by ril19(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bobbystanley:
The Chinese Governor

If u want to know the definition of Chinese product, Go to Owerri and see Rochas projects.

His roads start cracking 24 hours after being Commissioned
MY DEAR FOLKS ON NL, IF U THINK THIS MAN HERE IS LYING THEN I SUGGEST U VISIT THAT TOWN YOURSELF. PERSONALLY I CHECKED BUT I COULD HARDLY FIND ONE ROAD THAT IS TRUELY GOOD IN THE WHOLE METROPOLIS. EVEN THE NEW FLY OVER AROUND ORJI AREA (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION) LEADING TO HIS NEWLY COMPLETED HOUSE HAS JUST COLLAPSED AND I WAS A WITNESS TO THIS. AND WHAT IS WORSE? IT IS BEING BUILT BY HIS OWN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (ROCH). THIS GUY IS ONLY OUT TO SET IMO BACKWARDS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by bigtt76(f): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is the environmental sanitation exercise now enforced Nationwide? grin
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by mandax: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
smiley
ril19:
MY DEAR FOLKS ON NL, IF U THINK THIS MAN HERE IS LYING THEN I SUGGEST U VISIT THAT TOWN YOURSELF. PERSONALLY I CHECKED BUT I COULD HARDLY FIND ONE ROAD THAT IS TRUELY GOOD IN THE WHOLE METROPOLIS. EVEN THE NEW FLY OVER AROUND ORJI AREA (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION) LEADING TO HIS NEWLY COMPLETED HOUSE HAS JUST COLLAPSED AND I WAS A WITNESS TO THIS. AND WHAT IS WORSE? IT IS BEING BUILT BY HIS OWN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (ROCH). THIS GUY IS ONLY OUT TO SET IMO BACKWARDS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS.

Township roads Okorocha started and commissioned? Only in Owerri.

Other towns - Okigwe, Orlu - are full of uncompleted road works started four years ago.
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by ozy4christ(f): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Suspect33:
Who said so? please a u in owerri to kw dat or u heard it? am living in owerri town self
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by luthorcorp: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
we all have different sights,all I see there is a fat man standing close to a white bus contrary to where I expected him to stand,or don't they have a real pit around there for him to supervise??
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by mejai(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP, ur head and eyes sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by asha80(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Well, even PDP wailers cannot deny the fact that APC's Imo State looks like heaven compared to PDP's Abia State that is an eyesore. [/size]
Imo has always looked like that before okorocha became governor so what you just typed here is moot

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by millionboi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Useles governor
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by kechywillz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
i was tellin them boys that rochas is a fake man,owerri to me as a capital city is awkward compared to umuahia
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by asha80(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
kechywillz:
i was tellin them boys that rochas is a fake man,owerri to me as a capital city is awkward compared to umuahia
awkward in what sense?
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by kechywillz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
asha80:
awkward in what sense?
owerri doesnt look cool for a capital city
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by tsdarkside(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
i like okorocha,,,he is the political okocha.......me,like him...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by dannewlife(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Can't see any shovels or men at work.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by djgreenland(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Media governor, he likes showing off even before he was the governor. every minor thing he does will be captured by the media.
Re: Photos: Gov Okorocha Monitors Sanitation Exercise In The State This Morning by chuksvee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
u are such a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku & John Oyegun At Abuja Airport. (Photos) / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Removal Threat Forces Saraki To Abandon Hajj Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.