Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima (2352 Views)

Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail / Ibinabo Fiberisima Shows Off Midriff In Sexy White Outfit (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by luvinhubby(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
After trying to play around the law for a while, finally, Ibinabo Fiberesima was sent to jail yesterday for the manslaughter of a doctor thru reckless driving in Lagos.She tried playing a fast one thru her lawyers, but the law finally caught up with her and she tearfully went to jail. I hope it`s a good sign for naija celebrities to forget about living above the law, in Lagos of all places.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=139614
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by k4kenny(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
yeah she deserves to be put away for a while. the most annoying part is how she diddnt show any regret or remorse, this should be a lesson for our so-called celebs; no one is above the law cos you're a star.
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by chibaby5(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
shocked :owow. . . ds is actually 4 real she'z actually taken sum1's life? i heard it 4rm some1 but wasnt sure hw true da info waz. . . i hpe ds would really teach em a lesson
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by Pepeye(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
too bad
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by jmkbond(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
thats justice
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by Bob1509: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Listen I used to date this "lady" she drove drunk most nights. It was bound to happen. On too of that she also used her Irish name and was more Irish than Nigerian . I stopped seeing her when she borrowed money from myself and my friends and never paid it back. She claimed to be producing a film but it was all a big con
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by Akuviv: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Jail ko jail ni....this is 2014 and she is enjoying life as a free woman. Abegi. Justice dey Naija?
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by icebebe(f): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2014
Akuviv: Jail ko jail ni....this is 2014 and she is enjoying life as a free woman. Abegi. Justice dey Naija?
e fed me too o
Re: Guess Who Goes To Jail: , Ibinabo Fibersima by luvinhubby(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Akuviv: Jail ko jail ni....this is 2014 and she is enjoying life as a free woman. Abegi. Justice dey Naija?
And worse still........she is the current Actors Guild of Nigeria president, the woman has legs in high places.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Yoruba Actress Start Bleaching Immediately They Start Making Small Money / Aproko:aremu Afolayan Buys Tunde Wear It All's Bentley Continental / {PHOTOS} Ice Prince Zamani, Olamide And More Groom Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.