Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Earn Up To #91,200 Daily By Doing AIM GLOBAL Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Up To #91,200 Daily By Doing AIM GLOBAL Business (618 Views)

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To #91,200 Daily By Doing AIM GLOBAL Business by daniel54: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2015
When i first heard about this business, i thought it was a joke
i know you too will be having thesame thought about it. But don't worry once you start experiencing it, you will be the one telling other about it.

Do you really deseir to be earning up to 91,200 by doing AIM GLOBAL business?
Do you want to know how it work?
If you are in River State, join us in a 1 week business submit/seminar here in Port Harcout
from Monday 31st August to Satuday 5th September
its a free program which means you can come with anybody that needs to come.

There are also other benefits you will have when doing the business, like free travel incentive which means you can apply for our free Europe, Asia, US trip that will be all expense paid and ofcus a free webpage which you will us to track your business anywhere in the world.
What you need to start up this business is just 36,000 or 41,000

Attend this program and learn the business and know how you can be earning up to 91,200 daily.

If you want to Attend, just drop your contact or your whatsapp and i will text you the venue.

If you are in any of this state, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and you are interested in Knowing the business but can't come to Port Harcourt, you can still drop your contact and your location.

Contact me: 07015588034
Re: Earn Up To #91,200 Daily By Doing AIM GLOBAL Business by adeememman(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Looks like GNLD. Learn how to make your device battery last longer. See it here:
www.madesimpleonline.xyz/2015/08/how-to-make-your-device-battery-life.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Bread Making Equipment / Any Help With Where Key Holder & Olive Oil Is Produced In Nigeria. / Whats The Exchange Rate When You Use Your Naira Debit Card In The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.