Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life (5156 Views)

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Help My Miserable Quest For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by eherbal(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Someone should get in Touch with the op to know if everything is fine with her. She's not responded to posts for days shocked

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by 2sex(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
lofty900:
u are not ready to end it all otherwise u would have done it already without coming here to seek help. JUst get urself together, u will pull through
likely a heart break

https://www.nairaland.com/2549582/please-need-advice-how-counter
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by 2sex(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Aisha95:

Thanks a lot. Seems you are now understanding my situation. Yes . I don't fancy crowds - trapped in the midst of people is likened to torture for me. It drains my energy. I prefer being in solitude.
My hobbies: Reading (mostly literature and science stuffs), listening to music, movies, surfing the net et al.
you are an introvert and it's not surprising for introverts to be depressed once a while. Try to reduce your introversion a little.
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm, first we need to define ur problem. What's d issue with u hMm?
Feel free to share, I'd like to know.
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by nnamdiosu(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Aisha95:
My life force is gradually fading away. . .
Each moment, am alone, sitted in the confines of my room, I experience a sudden surge of suicidal rush. I have fought hard to defeat this feeling but its effect in me is overwhelming.
To me; life is meaningless. It's no longer worth living.
I don't know what else to do with my life.
aisha its OK. I know how u feel dear. are u on wassap? u want to talk about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by gnykelly(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aisha95:
Like who?
you can WhatsApp me 08024120069.
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aisha95:
Each moment, am alone, sitted in the confines of my room, I experience a sudden surge of suicidal rush. I have fought hard to defeat this feeling but its effect in me is overwhelming.
u need jesus in ur life!
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by kpolli(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Aisha95:

From your username, I guess you're 20 years old.... I can not say you're too young to commit suicide but I feel you have your best years ahead of you to allow today's troubles to stress you this much...... I dunno the root of this thoughts but if it's school; then your story is not as bad as mine.... If it is relationship, still not as bad as mine.... But I overcame! I have not reached the top yet but when I remember those days when everything was working against me and I look at today, all I can say is that God did it for me and it was worth staying alive and weathering the storm....

Killing oneself should never be an option. You have too many things to achieve. Write a list of things you wanna do and work towards them

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
A big & heartily thanks to you all for your wonderful comments
Seems all hope is not lost.
I am very grateful.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Depression is not uncommon again. It seems you are in the blue and everyone is moving but you are stagnant.
My little advice is a simple therapy. Everyday, make sure you do these 3 things: 1 thing for today, 1 thing for tomorrow and 1 thing for the future.
You can do something like speak to a friend or help someone or a community service. That's for today.
Something like iron clothes you will wear tomorrow or plan tomorrow. That's for tomorrow.
Something like exercise to keep fit or learn a new language or learn something new like drawing for the future.
I hope it helps, it has worked for about two people I told.
Cheers sister. See you in the future.
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by erusen: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aisha95:
go out meet people like in clubs churches
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by gidjah(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Chi59:
Aisha95, seems we have a lot, a whole lot in common emotionally.I attempted suicide last month, but thanks be to God,my dad snatched the object from me in a flash.
That got me thinking, God has a divine plan, future and glorious destiny for me, which i cant afford to truncate. Suicidal thoughts kept on coming, i couldnt stand seeing knives without such thoughts in my mind.
But thanks be to GOD, He delivered me and set me free.why would a young growing lady with lots of golden opportunities want to do a thing like suicide??Chi,.. You better get some senses and don't try to hurt your dad, I am cross with you dear, pls get better and better

You see, the spirit realm controls the physical realm. Such suicidal thoughts are sent by the devil. He doesnt want you to achieve the purpose for which you are created. He wants you to take your life and suffer for all eternity in hell fire.

Do not allow your present position to keep you in a state of hopelessness, despair, frustration and depression. Whatever it is you may be facing, people have faced worse and they didnt take their lives. You need to be set free from such evil spirits suggesting depression to you. Jesus can set you free, just as He set me free! Will you trust Him?
Re: Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life by gidjah(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Aisha95:

Nope. Still in school.
You are gonna get lots of good counsel from this amiable forum,just open your heart and mind AISHA {the wife of AN -NABI MOH'D (SAW)}

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Chivalry Die In This Age Of Equality? / Blessing / Upliftment unlimited. / Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.