Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! (961 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date / She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by InfinityEstates: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
By Prince Okwy Wilfred

Over time I've noticed that I do have many of my Facebook friends celebrate their birthday each day. Having approximately 5,000 friends, a day wouldn't pass without at least five people having their birthday.

But today August 29th was different! I'm having just 3 friends having their birthdays and one of them happened to be a serious
crush in the past. The sad news is that she is no more and she took her life herself.

Our friendship started from nowhere, can't even tell who added who. But she came in so bright and always inspiring and fun at the same time. I know her to be a Yoruba lady, but due to her family's affluence, she was bred overseas and she was then schooling in a top university in the US.

This girl was beautiful, very brilliant, smart and always had something to say in every topic we discussed. She was a typical true Nigerian Brain and with all the Behind from the
'White man's' land, she was a model, genius and a passionate lover.

Yes she was, because she loved her fiance/boyfriend who also happened to be a Yoruba to the core. She would spread his name everywhere. She was proud of her man and she talked about him with no pretense. The guy also loved her and was always there for her. She usually told me all the good things he did for her and how he made her travel around Europe during her holidays. Of course they later got engaged, or married if I'm not mistaken.

My friendship with this girl of blessed memory lasted long and we got very close to the extent that I was in her list of 'must-see'
friends anytime she visits home. And our friendship was not dirty. It was pure and real.

On my birthday last year 25th of September 2014, she sent me a lovely message and prayed that I see the good side of life. In her message were some write-ups that sounded
rather strange, and before I could decipher what she was saying, her death was announced.

I could have helped to save her by preaching to her about the dangers of drugs, but how could I have known she does that?

It's indeed good to let friends know the bad side of you - not just the good. I never knew she did drugs. I always she had a perfect life since she always got everything she wanted.
She had the best education, a loving family, money (which was not a problem since her parents were very rich) and she had love (real love). But what shall all that profit a man? #sobs

This angel died as a result from complications from the excessive intake of opium according to what her family later posted on 30th of September. She's been dead and buried since last year. Now what's the gain for her life and all God had put in her?

This morning I got a notification from Facebook that today is her birthday. On checking her account I saw comments from
people wishing her birthday, but this fellow had been dead and decayed. She took her life since last year. What a life!

I'm writing this due to how I feel. Not because of her, but because of you and I that still lives. It's always worth it to live your life in the best possible way.

I've definitely got to fix my life. I don't know what you are going through, but it's not worth it to take a life you cannot create. Live for the maker and stay away from HARD DRUGS and all other things that could send you where you don't belong.

Her name is Olamide Bleuets Hillarie. Rest on Hillarie, as I fondly called her while she lived.

Culled From Facebook

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by osaslord500(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by 1miccza: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Moral of the story;don't do drugs.... STC... grin grin grin
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by InfinityEstates: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm... Some have a head over their shoulders, but no cap to cover it, while some have a cap, but no head to place it on. #ThisLife
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by dulux07(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prevention is always better than cure. some Pple will never listen, they bliv it cant happen to them. No wonder pple still smoke cigarettes, wen it is boldly written that smokers r liable to die young. ADDICTION, get help today
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by kodyx(f): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Say no to drugs. What a beautiful life gone down the drain...
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by rockafela(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
I smell fp
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by Mhizkel(f): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
''She had it all''sad
Death respects no one. Either rich or poor.
Re: She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! by JESUSSAVES2014: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
wasted life and opportunities

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Money To Get Girls / Does Anyone Ever Feel This Way Or Is It Just Me? / How Long Can U Wait For A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.