Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Psquare:temptation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare:temptation (4045 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Psquare – Magical Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare:temptation by Advin(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2006
Hey!!
has anyone seen the new psquare video(TEMPTATION). those guys have class. what do you think?
Re: Psquare:temptation by naijadiva2(f): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
is there a link?
Re: Psquare:temptation by Advin(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
no there's no link. I just watched it on MTVBase this morning.
Re: Psquare:temptation by Saintjoe(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2006
Yeah!!!

Those guys are really too much, I got the Video and am watching it now.

The clip really tried including Bizzy Body Part II and the remix with Weird MC, Your Love and Your Name, the clips really tried.

I Love It.

Anyone got the Lyrics of Bizzy Bodi Part II?
Re: Psquare:temptation by Advin(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2006
I hear the've relaesed the video of all the albums in 'get squared'
Re: Psquare:temptation by karyurdey(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
yea the video is really cool. i love the bizzy body partII and temptation. check it out
Re: Psquare:temptation by Oracle(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
Oh damn, i can't wait to watch them
Please does anyone have a link, i would be most grateful
Re: Psquare:temptation by Ndi(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2006
Guys! the video is da B-O-M-B, the boys are just too much! especially the Temptations video (Track 1) Men the guy they also featured there is cool too, PSQUARE thumbs up you make us proud to be Nigerians. Your Sputtings too (clothing) is also da bomb. Peter looks very much like USHER.

There is no link to the video just go get yours, let the boys get money for there good work. Two of the tracks (Temptation & Say ur love) was actually shot in London. Shame to 2face with all his razzmatazz he could not shoot a good musical video not even for AFRICAN QUEEN! i could only listen to his songs but i could not buy his audio/Video but i got that of PSQUARE's becos i like to appreciate good/quality work. PSQUARE I love u guys i don't just get tired of watching your video, i even had to dub it on my PC in the office so as i am working i am watching it, like i am doing now. PEACE OUT!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: Psquare:temptation by Advin(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2006
hey!!!!!!!!
don't be so hard on 2baba.
it's not everyone that is oppportuned to have great talents.
besides, the p[le he's working with are not helping matters, so what do you expect him to do?
Re: Psquare:temptation by jayvinnie(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2006
yea the video is really cool. i love the bizzy body partII and temptation. check it out
Re: Psquare:temptation by youngdigi(m): 2:21am On Oct 29, 2006
watch the video here,

www.myspace.com/naijadjs

courtesy of dj deemoney
Re: Psquare:temptation by yaalepeter(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2006
dat gud
Re: Psquare:temptation by lizzy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
y'all can even watch the video on www.youtube.com. just type in deir name n u will definitely watch it dere. anywyz, i lurvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee P-SQUARE
Re: Psquare:temptation by femi6(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
P-SQUARE
they are the bomb, i got there album last week and i was totally speechless with what i saw.
Re: Psquare:temptation by ladebi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2007
Much love to my naija brothers but,p square paul and peter dont fool yourselfs because all your songs are what other people did that you are making and your video do you have to bring the bikini thang before we know you have made it.yall are shouting p square what about why me, why me video is a far better video than the p square shit.
True Or False
Re: Psquare:temptation by mrpee1: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
sure! those cats are the coolest and among the most creative nigerian musicians.Their album "tempted watch Da video" is very good and loaded with good tracks also.My favorite track is "say your love" .You can check or  buy this video CD and their other albums at http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Psquare:temptation by creamdream: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
yess classy p 2

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Or 9ice? Why? / MUSIC: Patoranking Ft. Wizkid – This Kind Love [DOWNLOAD] / Download Phyno Ft Tekno - Iwa (instrumental) By Endeetone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.