Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria (750 Views)

President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
I can't stop laughing but to share this on nairaland I was traveling to my village when we got to Onueke-Afikpo road in Ezza South opposite Onueke Park we witnessed heavy road blocks as usual on federal road where some boys blocked the road using tanks planks and cement blocks in the name of environmental clean up because today is the last Saturday of the month I was surprised when I saw these boys wearing TAN 2015 and LAZRUS NWAORUGBE PDP representing Ezza South/Ikwo federal constituency campaign T-shirt blocking federal road collecting money from people with car bus or motorcycle because they weren't doing clean up I told them do you people know what you are doing they said yes, you people are here blocking federal road not only that collecting money from people, so you people have forgotten that Good luck is no more the president of Nigeria wearing his TAN 2015 campaign shirt blocking federal road. They were busy doing there business I was surprised to see Nigeria police in support of this act when the police patrol team got to the spot they will remove the road blocks to let them pass after that they will block it again.
I want to use this opportunity to beg the federal government to come to our aid they people of Ezza North/Ezza South LGA are suffering we didn't have light or water for the past 4 years now. Ekka, Orizor, in Ezza North we have been relegated no light no water no road and the worst part of it there's no light in Ezza South LGA headquarter the people using the line are suffering no light not even for months but for years (3years) please we need light
Re: Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
See the pictures

Re: Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
which federal government are you calling, the dullard? mmmmmm you will wait till foul grow teeth
Re: Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria by imoh4king(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orjioorji:
which federal government are you calling, the dullard? mmmmmm you will wait till foul grow teeth

IBO man, when will u stop beefing my president? Orji, grow up....
Re: Some People Still Consider Good Luck As The President Of Nigeria by Exponental(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
una just start.... pray for a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Among Drug Peddler Arrested In India / I Didn’t Know I Married A Fraudster, Embattled Wife Cries Out / The Assassination Of Walter Rodney: President Hinders Investigations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.