Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) (2047 Views)

Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool / Photo: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did. LMAO!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
found a jacket I worn in 2003, and found a nokia 3310 init grin it has two bars left in it battery

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by primcy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
it still has life After 2 years?? People self.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by eme1n(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Best mobile fone ever!! Will you sell?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
I didn't use it.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin
primcy:
it still has life After 12 years?? People self.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
I heard a story on the radio the other day. A guy, the caller, told a story of how he almost got mugged on his way from work. He said the thugs searched his pockets, brought out his Nokia 3310 & then with disgust, one of them hit him over the head with it & told him to buy a phone. I thought it was hilarious to tell him to buy a phone worth stealing.

But anyway, 3310 used to be the shizniz back in the day. I was so in love with mine because I got it as a gift after I passed my grade at the end of that year. However now I'd use it only in private. Ain't nobody wanna be seen holding that in public grin It should be a crime to still own it, in fact *smirks*

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I heard a story on the radio the other day. A guy, the caller, told a story of how he almost got mugged on his way from work. He said the thugs searched his pockets, brought out his Nokia 3310 & then with disgust, one of them hit him over the head with it & told him to buy a phone. I thought it was hilarious to tell him to buy a phone worth stealing.

But anyway, 3310 used to be the shizniz back in the day. I was so in love with mine because I got it as a gift after I passed my grade at the end of that year. However now I'd use it only in private. Ain't nobody wanna be seen holding that in public grin It should be a crime to still own it, in fact *smirks*
shocked shocked
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked

One of these days, one of your eyeballs is gonna pop out of its socket & roll on the floor like a dice grin What got you popping eyes today, hun?
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
then it was expensive, bought it 15k and mtn line 12k....na waooo, change is inevitable.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

One of these days, one of your eyeballs is gonna pop out of its socket & roll on the floor like a dice grin What got you popping eyes today, hun?
huh?! Didn't you notice the windshield right in front of said eyes? Preventing that from happening? grin grin
Anyway, the eye popping surprise is . . . you still use a 3310?
And secretly too? sad

I can't even remember the last time I saw one. But I suspect that in a few years, it will be a very popular auction item.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
huh?! Didn't you notice the windshield right in front of said eyes? Preventing that from happening? grin grin
Anyway, the eye popping surprise is . . . you still use a 3310?
And secretly too? sad

I can't even remember the last time I saw one. But I suspect that in a few years, it will be a very popular auction item.

Excusè moi! Na android tins I use. LMFAO. I said if I had one, I'd use it only in private. Like, smash cockroaches with it or something. These days the only people who still use such phones are old people. My aunt still carries a 5110 to this day because she can't stand smartphones.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Excusè moi! Na android tins I use. LMFAO. I said if I had one, I'd use it only in private. Like, smash cockroaches with it or something. These days the only people who still use such phones are old people. My aunt still carries a 5110 to this day because she can't stand smartphones.
I know the feeling . . . .
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Visocrate(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
died long time ago and I even attended the funeral

3 Likes

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol grin
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
I know the feeling . . . .

You too? So what are you currently using?
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You too? So what are you currently using?
android! grin

I recently changed though. I still liked java phones for a long time after smartphones exploded over the markets.

Such cool games. cheesy

Android games suck in comparison. cool
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
android! grin

I recently changed though. I still liked java phones for a long time after smartphones exploded over the markets.

Such cool games. cheesy

Android games suck in comparison. cool

Gotcha. The games thing I will never understand. Maybe I'm girly. Don't care what games are in the phone just as long as the phone looks pretty & is easy to utilise. That's it. Never liked Iphones, Blackberries & other phones that cause a headache trying to figure how they function. I like mine simple & to the point like Samsung & Nokia phones.
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Gotcha. The games thing I will never understand. Maybe I'm girly. Don't care what games are in the phone just as long as the phone looks pretty & is easy to utilise. That's it. Never liked Iphones, Blackberries & other phones that cause a headache trying to figure how they function. I like mine simple & to the point like Samsung & Nokia phones.
games are the bomb mehn. grin grin
Well, maybe you're girly . . . but I've seen so many incredibly girly games on android. Some so girly I want to puke. sad
It's just that you've probably never tried them. cool

So Ms punkyv. I challenge you to come out of your comfort zone and try some games today. grin
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
winkHmmmm op
lawvelyn:
found a jacket I worn in 2003, and found a nokia 3310 init grin it has two bars left in it battery
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
games are the bomb mehn. grin grin
Well, maybe you're girly . . . but I've seen so many incredibly girly games on android. Some so girly I want to puke. sad
It's just that you've probably never tried them. cool

So Ms punkyv. I challenge you to come out of your comfort zone and try some games today. grin

Thanks but I'll pass smiley
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remember my first 3310 in King's College boarding house cheesy

Men, nostalgia cry

I asked mumsy to get me a phone then and she was like "why don't you use the phone in the school", we had this phone booth that we'd use to make calls on campus. Then finally I made a deal with her that if I cracked, she'd buy it for me.

Men, studied so hard yo, candle light and all in the wretched boarding house angry Finally got all As except for a fail in igbo language angry

Gosh, memories, that phone was the shiznit cool

Used to text all dem QC girls at night tongue Was still a brand new maga then, so I was always buying them credit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Men, nostalgia cry

I asked mumsy to get me a phone then and she was like "why don't you use the phone in the school", we had this phone booth that we'd use to make calls on campus. Then finally I made a deal with her that if I cracked, she'd buy it for me.

Men, studied so hard yo, candle light and all in the wretched boarding house angry Finally got all As except for a fail in igbo language angry

Used to text all dem QC girls at night tongue Was still a brand new maga then, so I was always buying them credit cheesy
lol school maga grin
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by faith551(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
I will badly flaunt that phone if am upportuned to get one, I go even keep my smashing s4 inside pocket use the 3310 collect girl number, at least it will help me get the girl that really loves me, nt the gold diggers
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Op u no sabi lie angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

seriously?? Ur pidgin is depressing angry stick to tongue clicking
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
seriously?? Ur pidgin is depressing angry stick to tongue clicking

Voetsek!
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Voetsek!
yeah thats it stick to ur bullshit of a bantu language
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by passionate88: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
I used it. my dad even sent someone in Lagos to look for it but it's no longer in the market
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by pmc01(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Men, nostalgia cry

Floreat!

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2015
pmc01:

Floreat!

hehe, Floreat Yo! cool

Hopefully, all of us shouting "Floreat" here and there will one day, go back to do something about that school, it's still a mess angry
Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by pmc01(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

hehe, Floreat Yo! cool

Hopefully, all of us shouting "Floreat" here and there will one day, go back to do something about that school, it's still a mess angry

Hopefully. I used to think the elite KCOBs were committed towards giving the school a facelift, but it seems they are more concerned about polticking within the body.

Our time will come and we'll make things different hopefully.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) by OluwaChinenyenwa: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Men, nostalgia cry

New maga? So i take it that you've graduated into a big time maga?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question, Especially To The Ladies / Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? / What A Father Told His Daughter A Day Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.