Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39146 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
ELTON123:
is that Muhammad cheesycheesycheesycheesy

No he is a Biafran like your father

11 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ELTON123(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

No he is a Biafran like your father

muhammad is the name of my pig, if you wan to feed him u must recite allah akbar or u don find trouble lwkmd gringrin

11 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Igbo man from a generation of miscreants, drug pushers and child abusers telling others about morality grin grin grin

What a joke!

I cannot take a man that comes from a generation of failures seriously. Your generation and family is the reason why Nigeria is notorious for drug peddling and prostitution.

Just like your mother, 90% of prostitutes in Nigeria are ibos. We know that u all did for survival while Nigeria was slamming ur Igbos in the sixties, but why now?

Criminality and iboes are Siamese twins.

Which one of these starved idiats is your father?
100% of terrorists are muslims,... I'm dead sure you're one.

Yorubatic scum, Your Oba who's a fool is even scared of Igbos, The no man's land is dominated even by the Igbos you so despise, I know that's why you dislike igbos, but that is not changing anytime soon. Lagos is a no man's land, you should know that.

You must be from that part of yoruba land where human parts are sold like sweets on the streets.

You're a tenant of an Igbo man in your one land, So seem pained by that reality, Get over that by taking my advice, Or better still take the uncouth Oba's advice and Plunge into the lagoon.

Dirty yoruba swine, slave to fulanis, go and collect kwara state from them let's see. grin grin grin

Cowardly slaves.

12 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
ELTON123:
muhammad is the name of my pig, if you wan to feed him u must recite allah akbar or u don find trouble lwkmd gringrin
The guy is pained. Lagos is being taken over by igbos grin

He's a tenant to an Igbo man. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ELTON123(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The guy is pained. Lagos is being taken over by igbos grin
He's a tenant to an Igbo man. grin
maybe his money don expire

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

100% of terrorists are muslims,... I'm dead sure you're one.

Yorubatic scum, Your Oba who's a fool is even scared of Igbos, The no man's land is dominated even by the Igbos you so despise, I know that's why you dislike igbos, but that is not changing anytime soon. Lagos is a no man's land, you should know that.

You must be from that part of yoruba land where human parts are sold like sweets on the streets.

You're a tenant of an Igbo man in your one land, So seem pained by that reality, Get over that by taking my advice, Or better still take the uncouth Oba's advice and Plunge into the lagoon.

Dirty yoruba swine, slave to fulanis, go and collect kwara state from them let's see. grin grin grin

Cowardly slaves.

Cowardly slaves?? grin grin

Is that why an Oba disgraced your leaders and they were all laughing and bowing down in worship of his royalty? Is that why your people started crying like babies everywhere begging not to be thrown like the animals they are in the Lagoon?

Is that why your family members have been slaughtered like chickens in the North? You are the slaves in this country. No one takes u seriously, u are nothing. Ibos are nothing but our slaves

Lagos is no mans land? Is that what Chuku Okike Abiama told you?

Just like he told ur fathers in 1966

This was the result
Are those Almajiris? No they are your family members

I am sure the one with the big head is your uncle. May he R.I. Pieces

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
elton123, which one is your father here?

11 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ELTON123(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:
elton123, which one is your father here?
the one that looks like muhammadgringrin

12 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Cowardly slaves?? grin grin

Is that why an Oba disgraced your leaders and they were all laughing and bowing down in worship of his royalty? Is that why your people started crying like babies everywhere begging not to be thrown like the animals they are in the Lagoon?

Is that why your family members have been slaughtered like chickens in the North? You are the slaves in this country. No one takes u seriously, u are nothing. Ibos are nothing but our slaves

Lagos is no mans land? Is that what Chuku Okike Abiama told you?

Just like he told ur fathers in 1966

This was the result
Are those Almajiris? No they are your family members

I am sure the one with the big head is your uncle. May he R.I. Pieces
The Useless Oba sent his emissaries to apologize, Why did he do that?... He was damn sacred, the fool didn't know his foolish statement would backlash.

Your people's stock in trade in selling human parts, dirty slimy smelly swings, Slaves to the fulanis. How could you cowards allow kwara to be taken??...The stupid_ fool called Awolowo had to even take rat poison just to rid him self of eternal servitude to the Fulani caliphate.

I'm sure the slave is burning in hell now. Ewedu ati amala swallowing minions who are claiming "sophistication" while the fulanis are being lord over them.

Your Fulani Lords keep using your dirty people as target practice.

Gay scum...slavish minion to the terrorists.

12 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
ELTON123:

About this one?

I am sure you will recognize him, ask your father if you dont

How is Abuja?

16 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
ELTON123:
The other one looks like that stupid_ Oba.

I now know why this cretinous slowpoke is pained. Lagos is a no man's land that's why. grin

Kwara gone
Lagos gone, and there's nothing they can do about it.
When he kept mentioning Lagos, that was how I knew the swine is a slavish one.

Talk about modern slaves. cheesy

Cc: okolochyke

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ELTON123(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

About this one?

I am sure you will recognize him, ask your father if you dont

How is Abuja?
yep that one exactly see he looks like oba akiolu my father grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Useless Oba sent his emissaries to apologize, Why did he do that?... He was damn sacred, the fool didn't know his foolish statement would backlash.

Your people's stock in trade in selling human parts, dirty slimy smelly swings, Slaves to the fulanis. How could you cowards allow kwara to be taken??...The stupid_ fool called Awolowo had to even take rat poison just to rid him self of eternal servitude to the Fulani caliphate.

I'm sure the slave is burning in hell now. Ewedu ati amala swallowing minions who are claiming "sophistication" while the fulanis are being lord over them.

Your Fulani Lords keep using your dirty people as target practice.

Gay scum...slavish minion to the terrorists.

Stories for the gods!

What Oba apologized? And to who? Ibos? God forbid!

Your ibo people were chased out of Lagos in 2013 and NOTHING happened apart from noise on the internet

Oba said Ambode must enter and all your leaders obeyed the instruction.

A prince in the USA destroyed Ibos on Facebook and yet all ibos could do was to protest like fuvking sissies in his clinic. Of course they were chased away by the authorities grin grin grin

Ibos are losers and servants in Nigeria

So far not one ibo has been appointed in the Great Buhari's administration and you idiots are busy shitting your pants with anger grin grin grin grin

One day Chuku Abiama said they should form Biafra, the next day the imbec1les want appointment in the zoo. Idiats!

Ibo destiny is to peddle drugs and serve Nigeria

when they dont obey us

This is what happens

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The other one looks like that stupid_ Oba.

I now know why this cretinous slowpoke is pained. Lagos is a no man's land that's why. grin

Kwara gone

Cc: okolochyke

Incase your used sanitary pad filled cranium is faulty like aba made fan, we are going to force feed you knowledge like a stubborn toddler.

History shows your forebears are the real northern slaves.

1, Awolowo attempted to build a southern coalition after the 1959 general election that will see to the emergence of Azikiwe as the Prime Minister. But, the Eastern NCNC of Azikiwe settled to play second fiddle to the Hausa-Fulani led NCP. So tell us, who are the slaves here if not the Igbos.

2, During the second republican election in 1979, Awolowo again attempted to build a southern coalition to defeat the northern political establishment. He chose an Igbo man, Philip Umeadi as his running mate. Instead of supporting him, the Igbos responded with Azikiwe choosing a northerner, Mustapha Shettima as his running mate while Alex Ekwueme opted to contest as the running mate to the Hausa-Fulani candidate, Shuhu Shagari. Again I put it to you, tell us who are the slaves here?

3, During the botched third republic and while Abiola and the Yorubas were fighting the Hausa-Fulani for the restoration of a national mandate freely giving by all Nigerians, the Igbos led by the likes of Daniel Kanu and Ojo Madueke were kissing Abachas ass all over the country telling him to transform from military to civilian president. So, tell us, who are the northern slaves here?

4, During the fourth republic, we had just two candidates and both were from the south west but with different zonal backings. The Hausa-Fulani north backed Obasanjo while Olu Falae represented the southern choice. On the day of election, the Igbos again betrayed the southern trust by voting massively for Obasanjo who was the northern candidate.

Finally, in 2010 when vice president Jonathan was been harassed by the northern cabals who prevented him from acting as the president, who were the people that took to the streets to fight for him? The Yorubas led by Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana etc forced the National assembly to come up with the doctrine of necessity that paved the way for GEJ to become the president. Majority of the Igbo politicians at that time were busy kissing Turais ass. I can go on and on but let me just stop here. You people should stop attempting to rewrite history. The Igbos have been in a servant-master relationship with the Hausa-Fulani since time immemorial.

When will you low lifes ever go to ikwere to claim your abandon properties, yeah you owned Lagos no wonder your progenitors perish on the highway fleeing for the osu abiola thingy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Stories for the gods!

Your ibo people were chased out of Lagos in 2013 and NOTHING happened apart from noise on the internet

A prince in the USA destroyed Ibos on Facebook and yet all ibos could do was to protest like fuvking sissies in his clinic. Of course they were chased away by the authorities grin grin grin

So far not one ibo has been appointed in the Great Buhari's administration and you idiots are busy shitting your pants with anger grin grin grin grin

One day Chuku Abiama said they should form Biafra, the next day the imbec1les want appointment in the zoo. Idiats!

when they dont obey us

This is what happens

This animals lie for past time. There destinies is to be use as lab rats by hangmen at the penitentiaries in south east Asia.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]The other one looks like that stupid_ Oba.

Kwara gone

Cc: okolochyke [/s]

Na ur fada carry Lagos and Kwara? grin grin grin

Ibo mumu shouting Chuku Abiama online while posts are been shared by bona fide Nigerians grin grin grin

Mumu people.

The new tax regime in Nigeria will be decided by a Yoruba man while Ambode is busy setting you up in Lagos

Biafra is dead. Biafra is an online experiment

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by okolochyke: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
God punish the BASTARD that went to call Mods

grin grin grin grin grin

Now u know how we roll

11 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cowards that think they have monopoly of foul mouth, at last the God forsaken sissies have cried to the mods.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by mayor9498(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
More Pure And Fresh Updates Visit Proudlyweb,com
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Stories for the gods!

when they dont obey us

This is what happens

....I should have known before now, You dirty yoruba sCum. Damn!... I've never insulted the yoruba tribe like this, but this deranged ritualist is making me do it. apologies to Asa, and Tope Alabi

That said, you still remain a cretinous bastard and slave to the Fulani hegemony. From Afonja, to Awolowo, to Tinubu.... All ass licking slaves, Cowardice runs in y'all blood.

Relinquished Kwara to Fulani

Now relinquishing Lagos to igbos. Hahahaha...I love this, No Fulani man nor igbo man will do that.

Cannibalistic and ritualist gay, man loving cretin. Uniklinkum and Okolochyke are obviously gay partners. They always come in pair. grin

Have you paid your rent?... Because that Igbo man can come chase you out. grin

Broke ass slave.

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by slyng(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Are these wailers opening it? ...interprete dat in Yoruba.... go do ur stat and calculate d % of vote gathered from d north to sai. BTW competency should be our watch word and not mediocrity. Ki e gbe enu buruku yin soun cheesy grin grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Ibo mumu shouting Chuku Abiama online while posts are been shared by bona fide Nigerians grin grin grin

Mumu people.

The new tax regime in Nigeria will be decided by a Yoruba man while Ambode is busy setting you up in Lagos

grin grin grin
Gay, Kwara is gone, Lagos going.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Mumu people.

grin grin grin
Gay, Kwara is gone, Lagos going. Low battery guys, we'll meet later.

Cc: okolochyke uniklinkum

Need to charge

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by awoyam1: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari's recent appointments may have shown some degree of lack of emotional intelligence and sensitivity to the average psyche of the ethnic Nigerian but I strongly doubt he has a Northern Agenda otherwise why would you appoint southerners to the two most strategic positions of any economy ie the oil (NNPC) and tax (FIRS) board. A northern agenda without financial control of oil blocs and tax proceeds is dead on arrival. And by the way the heads of this boards are well known to Tinubu. I'm getting confused on who really is in control or maybe no one is.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
The thread made front page guys.

I'll catch you guys tomorrow, I've attached a screen shot of my phone. So you'll see its true. Look the date there. Got to go. Will mention you guys tomorrow.
Cc : okolochyke uniklinkum

We may get banned though. grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Gay, Kwara is gone, Lagos going. Low battery guys, we'll meet later.

Cc: okolochyke uniklinkum

Need to charge

Homosexuality is engraved in your DNA no wonder you know all homoerotic terminologies like the gospel of Daniel. So this iidiot live in an electricity starved hellhole, dude you are beneath me and down you forever remain.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Homosexuality is engraved in your DNA no wonder you know all homoerotic terminologies like the gospel of Daniel. So this iidiot live in an electricity starved hellhole, dude you are beneath me and down you forever remain.
nope. I've not charged since afternoon. Have been online without charging. It's been fun.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by uniklinkum(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
nope. I've not charged since afternoon. Have been online without charging. It's been fun.

F***k off niggar you live in an hellhole, you can't even afford a generator.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

F***k off niggar you live in an hellhole, you can't even afford a generator.
Mad Men don't understand stuffs. There's electricity, but I had no idea the battery was draining. Mad man. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.