Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners (1245 Views)

Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria / 7 Things Android Owners Can Do That Apple Iphone Users Only Dream Of - See More (2) (3) (4)

Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
I had feared that the Apple vs. Android rivalry was dying. I had worried that there was a peculiar detente between the two parties. Perhaps it's got something to do with their diets. Perhaps fans of Apple's iOS mobile software have suddenly turned healthy, even in their attitudes towards people who prefer devices that run Google's Android software.

I wonder this after reading a report from food delivery site Eat24. The company's boffins culled data from its Android and iPhone apps over the last three months and unearthed some contrasting results.
Before they even consider their food, 27 percent of those using the Eat24 iPhone apps click on the "healthy" tab. Only 17 percent of Android users do the same. What does this tell us? That Apple users are more self-conscious about their figures and entrails? That Android users mainly live in the south? There's more.

Apple users ordered vegetables 7 percent more than did their counterparts in the allegedly open kingdom. Yes, 35 percent of Apple users insisted on at least some vegetables with order, according to Eat24.
Perhaps you feel, though, that Apple users are more bland. The evidence in your favor is that Android users have a 10 percent greater penchant for ordering something spicy.

http://www.androidvillaz.com/2015/08/iphone-owners-eat-more-healthily-than-android-owners.html?m=1

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by gaetano: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin is this a joke? I laf in Igbo nna! nna! nna!

And I see people using Nokia and still eat healthy. People sabi research nonsense
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by SUGARBEE(f): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Adeyinka12(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
K
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Make I go buy sugar, my madam dash me money cool
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by gustav25: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Some people sef ,go just wake for morning take beans water wash away their memory
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by encryptjay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
So lame comparisons sha
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Somehow might be tru, cos iPhones users are rich cos iphone is expensive, therefore they can afford a healthy meal too, unlike someone using tecno or infinix
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Donkunxex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
runzlord:
Somehow might be tru, cos iPhones users are rich cos iphone is expensive, therefore they can afford a healthy meal too, unlike someone using tecno or infinix
if u believe pple wit iphone are rich,then i cant just imagine how low ur IQ is. PS,aint an andriod user.

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Donkunxex:
if u believe pple wit iphone are rich,then i cant just imagine how low ur IQ is. PS,aint an andriod user.
But its surely higher than your IQ to understand common sense like "anybody who can afford an iPhone can afford a good meal" simple, I did not mean rich as in, have houses and cars bla bla bla
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by parrotibaba(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
runzlord:

But its surely higher than your IQ to understand common sense like "anybody who can afford an iPhone can afford a good meal" simple, I did not mean rich as in, have houses and cars bla bla bla

mate that's exactly what u meant or r u talking about ppl being rich in spirit? undecided grin shocked

You goofed up big time

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Donkunxex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
runzlord:

are u trying to rephrase ur prev post,go read it again,the topic is about andriod as a whole,and nt infinix or some other chinese techs. .ur post, [b]iphone users are rich cos iphone is expensive[/b]do u want to tell me andriod products aint expensive,the likes of samsung,htc,etc prices cannot be compared wit the price of an iphone..i'd say with your post down there u see andriod as a midrange cheap techs whereas,there are quite a number of expensive andriod products... Anybody that reason this way has a low IQ and a low thinking faculty..

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
parrotibaba:

mate that's exactly what u meant or r u talking about ppl being rich in spirit? undecided grin shocked

You goofed up big time

Ok, let's say, I re phrased in my second post
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Donkunxex:
are u trying to rephrase ur prev post,go read it again,the topic is about andriod as a whole,and nt infinix or some other chinese techs. .ur post, [b]iphone users are rich cos iphone is expensive[/b]do u want to tell me andriod products aint expensive,the likes of samsung,htc,etc prices cannot be compared wit the price of an iphone..i'd say with your post down there u see andriod as a midrange cheap techs whereas,there are quite a number of expensive andriod products... Anybody that reason this way has a low IQ and a low thinking faculty..

Dude majority of android users use midrange or low end phones, so when counting android users these numbers show up more than the expensive ones, or answer by ur self, the numbers of users, u hv seen with a note 4, are they even half the number of those seen with hot note?
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by 400billionman: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
You say. ?
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Donkunxex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
runzlord:

Dude majority of android users use midrange or low end phones, so when counting android users these numbers show up more than the expensive ones, or answer by ur self, the numbers of users, u hv seen with a note 4, are they even half the number of those seen with hot note?
i shuld have posted this instead.
1. Did u read the topic at all,do you even understand where the writer is coming from,when you read,take note of things,the south,eat24..with this you should knw that the research was done in the states,not even in a continent. dont u reason outside the scope of your community or country.the topic is about a research done in the US,so any result cannot be 100% applicable in other parts of the world.
2. what if i told you that where i stay,the people that make use of an high end andriod devices is quite higher than those that use the low or midrange techs,would u say its impossible? There is no statistics in nigeria or the world to back up ur theory.

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Donkunxex(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
runzlord:

and bro,please dont qoute me again if u won't accept the fact that you were wrong with that statement that "iphone users are rich cos iphone is expensive". I really don't see a reason why we should debate on this topic.

Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
They eat apples and we eat driods. Driods are more fattening!!!
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Oyinbo people can sabi dey foolish very well.
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Donkunxex:
and bro,please dont qoute me again if u won't accept the fact that you were wrong with that statement that "iphone users are rich cos iphone is expensive". I really don't see a reason why we should debate on this topic.
I was not wrong! Poor people don't use iphone
Re: Iphone Owners Eat More Healthily Than Android Owners by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Donkunxex:
i shuld have posted this instead.
1. Did u read the topic at all,do you even understand where the writer is coming from,when you read,take note of things,the south,eat24..with this you should knw that the research was done in the states,not even in a continent. dont u reason outside the scope of your community or country.the topic is about a research done in the US,so any result cannot be 100% applicable in other parts of the world.
2. what if i told you that where i stay,the people that make use of an high end andriod devices is quite higher than those that use the low or midrange techs,would u say its impossible? There is no statistics in nigeria or the world to back up ur theory.

Anywhere in the world, mid-range devices sells more! Even in the US. it might not be infinix because they dont operate in the US market but they have mid-range androids too that sells more there too, even the galaxy grand alpha sells more than s6, here and abroad. So?

Etisalat Now 1GB Data For 1k / What Have You Gained From MTN Since You Purchased Your Sim Card? / Infinix Xband Features And Exclusive Pictures