Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises (40032 Views)

Drama As Governor Fayose Removes PDP Logo From Campaign Office, Billboards / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Pvin: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
chaberry:
"Atleast" and not "At list" this simple mistake alone have ruled you out

Jeez !!!and u have to quote me to make ur point . all the same, the intended meaning is still well understood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by viktor01(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
chaberry:

you are wrong too. it's "At least"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by omoakin111: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Body Language again.. This man must think everyone is foolish like their die hard supporters.

The same body Language that has failed to return 1N to 1$.

If they believe his body language will do all things they should demolish all the power projects by GEJ Govt. and lets see how practical the body language will work.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
nationwide1:
Well, I lack words.. All politicians are the same.
Hehehehe! Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by anwo247: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Which country has been at peace (or piece)? Nigerian has never been so divided. Bokoharam has never been so desperate even though the media refused to report them. Rubbish thrash.

This means that we are in for complete 4yrs failure.

Actually, I had expected apology from buhari on his failures in 100 days in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by tucky200(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Guy,shey u dey maad ni,who be ur papa mate 4 here
lovat:
do you have to abuse him for his political inclination? I think kids have taken over NL
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
loooool. plausible deniability, d truth is gradually dawning on those clamouring for change purported by APC. its ok lets c ow it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by refreshrate: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I knew it all along. I knew that Nigerians have been scammed.

Or how do you expect a certificateless dullard from daura to stabilise the oil market, make $1=N1, generate 20,000MW of electricity, create millions of jobs yearly, pay the indigents 5k per month, provide meals for pupils in schools, publicly declare assets, etc?

Les impossible grin

^^^^Super post if ever i saw one!^^^^

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by menxer: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
CSTR2:
But your buhari lapped it up and did not bother to deny it before the elections.
What of the so-called 100 day pledge that APC released to unsuspecting Nigerians.
No single one of them have been fulfilled.
APC did not even pity the geriatic president before releasing a 100 day fantastic pledge as part of its manifestos.
Of course, i don't blame buhari.
He does not have the charisma or the brainpower to fulfill 99% of the APC manifesto.
I blame APC instead.

grin

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
The reason I am happy is that the Igbos refused him and we are proud to! We have known since 1914 that there is nothing like one Nigeria. Unfortunately some people used there last blood to bring in their woes to power! What have they gained? Absolute nothing!
I RATHER BE A WAILING WAILER THAN A MASTER MASTURBATOR.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by gbagyiza: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
ZACHIE:
It was a campaign issue way back that
BUHARI didn't say many words during the campaigns.
PDP took several newspaper ads saying Buhari spoke for only 50 minutes throughout the 35 States he toured while Gej in Lagos alone spoke for 45 minutes.
So, if the man spoke sparingly and promised little or nothing, how is he roped with several promises all of a sudden.
Please spare the man jorr
U r an intelligent person I must confess going by ur analysis.this country is in trouble if Nigerians will say they did nt feel d difference btw d former administration n the present government within this short period.truly I wept for dis country call Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by agabaI23(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Billygee2u:

but, you have been scammed for a whole 4yrs?
but 2019,you gullible Nigerians will still fall to his craftiness
Backing the wrong tree guy? Check my posts...
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by agabaI23(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
ZACHIE:
It was a campaign issue way back that
BUHARI didn't say many words during the campaigns.
PDP took several newspaper ads saying Buhari spoke for only 50 minutes throughout the 35 States he toured while Gej in Lagos alone spoke for 45 minutes.
So, if the man spoke sparingly and promised little or nothing, how is he roped with several promises all of a sudden.
Please spare the man jorr
Well then, one thing is certain. It is a planned deception. Do not promise anything yourself. Let your media team do all the promising. Then deny them after taking a photograph with them acknowledging them for the tremendous job they have done. Why did he not dissociate himself from all the promises during the campaign?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by luggy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
APC and BUHARI is a PHANATIC
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Krust(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
At the end of the day, Dr Jonathan wil no longer be the most vilified president as was previously alleged. Buhari will defeat him in that aspect too with such margin that may permanently superimpose on his name the vilest of all profanities.
Buhari should resign if he can't get it right.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by stevnwigw: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
menxer:

You dey mind dem!

Naija people sometimes conjure up things and start fighting it out of frustration.
grin
APC was going about throwing bills in people's houses showing buhari's covenant with Nigerians in hundred day. That action was celebrated here on niaraland. It is criminal and the height of corruption for any body to denial that document now. I remembered a writer in Thisday wrote about the unrealistic promise of "I Will". At that point He should have denial it and dissociate himself than.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by tochstorm(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
post election denial.
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by joeyfire(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerians deserve the type of leadership they get. Before the elections some of us tried to point it out but the masses towed behind chickenshit paid diaspora hacks like Eko Ile to curse GEJ and abuse ppl with different opinions. Enjoy the "change"

Which one concern me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by TruthisGOD: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Still using that "body language" expression?. Lol. This people have no shame at all. Tah.
Nigeria as it is today always reminds me of the novel "Animal farm".
Buhari as the great Napoleon, GEJ as snowball, Mallam Garba Shehu as Squealer, the west as the sheeps (obviously ), Ameachi and his fellow dimwits from ss/se as boxer, etc.

Just as comrade Napoleon and his team used propaganda and lies to turn white to black and other wise. They modify there promises and the commandments very day and the other animals perplexed. The propaganda team rubbished the achievements of snowball and even claim the windmill and other innovations where the brain child of Napoleon lol.
They can go ahead not to keep any of their promises . Am a wailer and a proud 5percenter.
The most intelligent analysis ever. Boxer will always notice the change in the commandments(promise) while the sheeps(sw) as always find it diffcult to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by repogirl(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Make Una enjoy una change ooooo....na wetin una want una get. angry
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by favourlove1: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
I told my oga this Change was a scam. Imagine taking glory for what Gej did. N many are quick to castigate Gej. Which stupid body language? Nonsense n nonsenseika!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by tete7000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
A government built on quick sand of lies, deceit and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by tete7000(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
A government built on quick sand of lies, deceit and propaganda. Who cares? I don't.

They will soon stop talking about probe and come back to tell their shallow-minded supporters they never promise probe. cheesy
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Excellentmind: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
We were warned, but the gullible turned deaf, so, here comes the change. Enjoy it.
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerians don't expect anything from somebody with deep seated hatred and a strong urge for revenge. Buhari is too petty and lacks vision. It will be masturbations galore all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Chigorkizz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am a wailing Wailer!!!
If Buhari cnt satisfy Aisha,What makes you feel he can satisfy Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2015
anigold:
This promise was hilarious.

''I will stabilize oil price''
is like saying i will stop calabar rain during rainy season...

An illiterate man call Buhari don't know anything, imagine someone his party claim to be educated can open his mouth that he will stabilize oil price,..maybe he think that oil is cow grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by myproperty(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Trendy247:
One Chance
I hope he performs, we can't afford to be a failing slate,
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by ajebuter(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
chaberry:

'Has' ruled you out..

Not 'have' ruled you out..

Remember Subject-Verb agreement rule number 1.
Re: Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises by chaberry(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2015
DJAmyluv:
has ruled not 'have ruled'. Onye nkuzi odo akpu
Is it "Odo" or "Ode"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.