Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read (868 Views)

List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hi pals.
I am a science student who have this unquenchable passion for literary works such as horror, thriller, crime, mystery, adventure etc. But I love horror books most. I just love the devouring frightening-like sensational feeling it gives me. Hahaha.
Oya lets share with each other.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
The Undead Next Door - Kerrelyn Sparks
A brilliant nerve-tingler, packed of action and suspense and racing towards a shock climax of shattering voilence.
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stephen King
Cujo
Tommyknockers
IT
Cujo
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by nairalife2013(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hohohoho! Life would be morbid w'dout ghouls and gall-eatin demons & magic...
Now go have a ogle at som'o dis:
The magic of recluse - m.d. modesitt jnr
Grosham grange - Horowitz
Septimus heap - angie sage

Fast reads for jnrs:
Spiderwick chronicles - herlizzy & black
A series of unfortunate events - lemony snicket
The blackpaw mice - h. V. Fredrick

...shall me go on? angry grin
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
nairalife2013:
Hohohoho! Life would be morbid w'dout ghouls and gall-eatin demons & magic...
Now go have a ogle at som'o dis:
The magic of recluse - m.d. modesitt jnr
Grosham grange - Horowitz
Septimus heap - angie sage

Fast reads for jnrs:
Spiderwick chronicles - herlizzy & black
A series of unfortunate events - lemony snicket
The blackpaw mice - h. V. Fredrick

...shall me go on? angry grin

Yes please.
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Stephen King
Cujo
Tommyknockers
IT
Cujo

Cujo
Geralds game. All by Stephen King.
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Whispers by Dean Koontz

I don't like horror books, I shouldn't have read that.
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by chukwusi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
African horror books
the mysteries of Benson street
mark of the cobra

1 Like

Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by trublvr(f): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Stephen King
It
Black House
Duma Key
The Shining
Doctor Sleep
The Sun Dog
Misery
Gerald's Game
The Regulators/Desperation
Re: Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read by ChristinaRose: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
when I read that horror book. Considering in the face of everything it sensational feel me. I love horror books is an awesome accrual and is most likely the best one other than different periods.

(1) (Reply)

Supernaturals (sci-fi) / . / Judge The Content!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.