Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (26244 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Jonathan’s Body Language Shows Support For Avengers — Odili / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
m
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by palymarsha: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Abbeyme: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bygone be Bygone..
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by mykemiley(f): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Nice move.

We don't need any remnants of cluelessness around our President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oya Wailers, after the count of three, start wailing:

3... U no go go apply 4 1?

WAIL!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by shaddoww: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ki won ma lo gbabode
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by ogundeleai(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls where is mary Ogar , the past DSS spoke person ... Such is life anyway
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by justmi1: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
From reliable sources, now na competent sources, ok na
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by WhiZTiM(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Nice move.

We don't need any remnants of cluelessness around our President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I am not a PDP fan... But even after 100days, your hatred for the former president (who is better than you in every facet of life) shows how much of a Barbarian you are.

You can't be a good leader with this attitude and uncouth subjectivity... smiley
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by zik4ever: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Did you notice where it says 250 SSS operatives have been posted to replace those being redeployed? Where are those who reduced it to argument over whether the DSS or military should take charge of the inner ring? I have always said it, the DSS will always work with whoever is the President and will be "loyal" to him. What was in issue was the loyalty of the leadership and some of the operatives to the enw regime and also a scheming to take over the leadership as well as the CSO and AO positions. Since that has been resolved, its back to business. That's the game!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by harry509: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Leyemoshood: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
long over due

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by AreaFada2: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
tkondscreen:
150 security to 1 man!
there is serious problem in dis country,

My broda, wahala dey o. We never ready at all.
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by damilola29(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by BishopMagic: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2015
bayooooooo:
How is this news?

I tire ohh!
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2015
they lasted so long!
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by koolkay01(m): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2015
[b][/b] wink[color=#000099][/color] Life is like that .
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by koolkay01(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2015
[/b][b] wink[color=#000099][/that is life for u]
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by zudozz: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
dept. of presidential body guards. hahahahaha...Chai this politicians no get conscience walahi!
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Reference(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
palymarsha:
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!

They played to the passions of the west which has the largest pool of the educated and the middle class which is why the economy and finances viz. corruption was the biggest kite flown as the last polls but the truth was that they just couldn't stand another presidential term going to the south considering Buhari's age so for them they saved their bacon at the brink.

History tells us that by the end of this presidency a corrupt few will have gone to jail, the economy will be neither here nor there, expectations 50-50 but as for the structural reforms that will solve the basic Nigerian question, put to an end the numerous ethno-religion upheavals and set the country on course for sustainable development, will not be realised under this presidency or any north-centric leadership because the north simply wants the status quo. They feared 16 years of almost uninterrupted 'southern' rule was tearing the Nigeria they want apart.

This is the part the likes of Tinubu donot understand. That power is transitory and what you do with it will count for you more than mere having it. I am yet to see how history will judge him and other actors in this drama but one thing for sure we have turned another bend in the sure road to true federalism and self determination. It has been delayed but I can't see it denied.
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by jouchmaleo: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
kITATITA:

I went through your 25 previous posts and you never typed anything reasonable in all. That describes your hollow life; wonder how you can be useful in this dispensation to this government or any government for that matter.
[s]
kITATITA:

I went through your 25 previous posts and you never typed anything reasonable in all. That describes your hollow life; wonder how you can be useful in this dispensation to this government or any government for that matter.
[/s]
kITATITA:

sycophants like u are reason. I hope u won't join wailers club soon. am à proud wailer
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by trueman123: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
my baba fear
Re: Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last by Cannonleo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
tkondscreen:
150 security to 1 man!
there is serious problem in dis country,
DIDNT YOU SEE THAT AN ADDITIONAL 100 HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE NUMBER, THERE IS A BIGGER PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.