Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) (31383 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / LOL! Guys Started Releasing When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm lol wachu expecting b4? tongue
Shekau1:
as far as the nipple is facing me without bra or support am ok, ehen about your PM, I entered your profile just to check the size of ur boobs

My remarks: Your boobs don't look bad kiss
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pointers......they last
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by titi4fola(f): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
victor2fresh:
Lol..d second in d last row kinda makes me laugh.. av nt seen dat type of b00b b4
so you've seen and tested the rest hun You tried wella!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by lovely17(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
HeartRobber:
I don't like boob
[ cast away any gay spirit in your life amen
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by totalhouse(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Block Busters rock my boat cool
Bro, you joining the league.... Have you seen such look before... Hmnnnnn, I dey pity your fiance, na so dem go use bb carry you go
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by sthugo: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nkiru come see your missing twin oo

lawvelyn:
undecided nki wah?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by jessejagga(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
ma ex was a pointer grin
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Blurr(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
*pointer
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
sthugo:

hmm undecided
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Pointers......they last
I swear...
Make person just dey rub the pointers with d!ck. Best feelings ever
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Everything ! grin I love every one of those boobs . I am not allergic to any af those . Infact I will worship any af those . I hope I meet with every af those at different stages of the life . Booobs boooobs balloons boobs boobs boooobs boooobs lol. In short, I like boobs very much grin
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by bilulu(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
And ladies which do you possess cool lol
op chose urs first let's c if its watermelon or grape
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Evathyst(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Most NL babes got "Has Been"...

I stand to be corrected with pictorial evidence and first hand physical affirmation...
You're joking right? I've got the grape fruit. Confirm through my profile pic, but physical confirmation, OYO(On Your Own). wink
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by bilulu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Evathyst:
You're joking right? I've got the grape fruit. Confirm through my profile pic, but physical confirmation, OYO(On Your Own). wink
its a lie..... wat I can c there is tangerine
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Block buster grin
bilulu:

op chose urs first let's c if its watermelon or grape
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Evathyst(f): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
bilulu:

its a lie..... wat I can c there is tangerine
Then apply for the latest binocular! Moreso, if you had seen something else, what would you have done? Nairaland guys sha!

Anyway, I cover my bo*bs with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol I help you cover it with blood of Jesus grin funny girl grin
Evathyst:
Then apply for the latest binocular! Moreso, if you had seen something else, what would you have done? Nairaland guys sha!

Anyway, I cover my bo*bs with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmundecided
sthugo:

Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Evathyst:
Lol... Wow..Don't blame me dear... You know most of your sisters of nowadays engage in various process that requires those things to be squezzed.. And some guys can be canal when squeezing...Like They are squeezing a wet sponge... THANK GOD yours are intact... That profile pix is my screen saver for now... grin
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by sthugo: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol
You are out
But @lawvelyn you really look like one nkiru I use to know,i got to go ask questions.

nickkylawve:
hmm undecided
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Berrah hurry undecided nkiru kor iru ni tongue
sthugo:
Lol
You are out
But @lawvelyn you really look like one nkiru I use to know,i got to go ask questions.

Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Kazrem(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Kire? Op which one is yours here?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by 1miccza: 4:26am On Aug 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked @goat hooks! grin see as d boobs carry mouth up grin

I could break a neck for those pointers and grape fruits..A very firm ass should complete the package. How's yours like ?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by juddexy2(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Evathyst:
your's is real kool, the Olympus hasnt fallen yet..how lucky the man who gets the squeeze of the grape juice...
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by juddexy2(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2015
lawvelyn:
Block buster grin
na die be that grin
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by felipemadero(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Please gimme dat of butt#TeamButts
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa for Nairaland guys o!!!!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by juddexy2(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
reminiscing:
Na wa for Nairaland guys o!!!!
OMG!! Here comes anoda goddess shocked
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by haytripple(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Day peers one na wa o
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by yinkeys(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2015
@lawvelyn you didn't tell us yours
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Yh grin
juddexy2:
na die be that grin
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Oh sorry swthrt U missed tht part undecided !
yinkeys:
@lawvelyn you didn't tell us yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.