Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership (1223 Views)

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Justcash(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is for those that said that GEJ's appointment was skewed. They were wrong....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by gaetano: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
shocked WTF!
it's a pity the president of the Northern Protectorate has done what was predicted by most people, "MARGINALIZE ".

TRIBALISTIC HANGOVER is a serious psychological disorder.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Justcash(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Continued....

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Francis5: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Don't mind Buhari the bigot and his equally bigoted supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahaha...Its only a person who's a fool and a bigoted sycophant that will deny this.

The other day, PassingShot was spewing trash that GEJ appointed more southerners during his administration, Thank goodness Afam4eva was available to refute his lies. That guy is just unbelievable!... I'm still waiting for the document he said he'll bring. Rubbish!.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Every body knows that oga JONA is doing that to gain favour from the Northerners.... i don't blame you jare oga Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by tucky200(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
I will take y'll wailing wailers seriously when u come out to tell me PMB appointees are not credible and fitted for the job been given to em.....we the elite nigerians voted for buhari because we wanted change and not because we wanted him to appoint people 4rm our geopolitical zones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by benedictnsi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari's Administration have made me understand the fact that Oga Jona was afraid.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by kokoA(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't give a damm!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Kyase(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Buhari's Administration have made me understand the fact that Oga Jona was afraid.....
u got it, jona was afraid of the north, and was busy buying favours, well he succeded with the ibos.
Baba no fear any body fada

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by dayo23(f): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Can we know the minister of finance, Petroleum, Transportation, Power, Aviation, Works, health, and the SGF during GEJ administration?
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by osaslord500(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
But why
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by fineguy11(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hahahaha...Its only a person who's a fool and a bigoted sycophant that will deny this.

The other day, PassingShot was spewing trash that GEJ appointed more southerners during his administration, Thank goodness Afam4eva was available to refute his lies. That guy is just unbelievable!... I'm still waiting for the document he said he'll bring. Rubbish!.

if GEJ appointed more than 50% persons frm the north into his cabinet,,what does that make him?a hero or a fool?.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
fineguy11:
if GEJ truely appointed more than 50% persons frm the north,,what does that makes him?a hero or a fool?.
A detribalized Nigerian. Unlike Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cc:passingshot
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by likila: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
tucky200:
I will take y'll wailing wailers seriously when u come out to tell me PMB appointees are not credible and fitted for the job been given to em.....we the elite nigerians voted for buhari because we wanted change and not because we wanted him to appoint people 4rm our geopolitical zones

so the Manager of Delta Steal is a credible technocrat to you.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
fineguy11:
if GEJ appointed more than 50% persons frm the north into his cabinet,,what does that make him?a hero or a fool?.
you are incorrect!
if GEJ as PRESIDENT made sure that everywhere irrespective of tribe or ethnicity is represented at the national level and the men/women were professionals.
it speaks of the kind of president he is and how much he defended the concept of one Nigeria.
it makes Gej non tribalistic neither a person who is not afraid of seeking national representation.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by tucky200(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
likila:

so the Manager of Delta Steal is a credible technocrat to you.
what is wrong with ur senses 4 fvck sake
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by bobbiekrantz: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
These Useless psychotic zombies would always succumb to unnecessary brainwash and sentiments during the era of GEJ

Buhari just proved to us that he is and will always remain an unrepentant bigoted tribal asswipe!

Only Pathetic hypocritic Fools would still admit that Nigeria is heading to the the right direction with the "SNAIL NAVIGATOR" we have as a president!

meanwhile a zombie opened a thread listing "Dr Anuforom of NIMET" as one of Jonathan's appointees while actually he was first appointed by Yar'adua

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by cjrane: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Justcash:
This is for those that said that GEJ's appointment was skewed. They were wrong....

Time shall tell if Nigeria can survive perpetually on tribalism or if we shall make this a united country by treating every Nigerian fairly.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is a waste of time replying apc/buhari sycophants.

They come online for one purpose which is to LIE, spread falsehood, and ignite the fire of tribalism.

Check all apc/buhari supporters, 95% of them on nairaland are well known tribalistic bigots, so how do you expect them to admit that their slave master is doing something wrong?

A slave can not challenge the master.

Allow them to continue living in their foolishness because it wont be long before they run out of lies to defend their slave masters.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by SkyBlue1: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
And at the end of the day what Jonathan was judged on was his atrocious performance, that is why he was kicked out. Only myopic and small minded people look at the short term. If Buhari's government performs like I suspect, right thinking people would not care if he installed only people from his village. Not everybody is a beggar, as long as the job he was actually voted in to do gets done. Decades of "balanced" appointments has gotten Nigeria what exactly? Hire the people you think you can work with and get the job done. Improve power, tackle corruption, invest in infrastructure, invest in education, promote a conducive environment for business to thrive, etc.
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by slimfit1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Did we get the results we wanted no !!! So we will wait and see what happens
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by dododawa1: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Northern =POWER, Western = iwe and eastern =owoo
Re: Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership by Smooyis(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
All of them na same. We are all tribalistic in one way or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria — Presidency / Union Bank Now Trending - As Buhari Declares Assets / See What Actress Angela Okorie Did To Her Breast For A Movie Role(phot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.