Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) (51552 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Benita Okojie Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
christinie:
The husband is handsome.
didn't doubt that smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by dododawa1: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
I senior her self
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=48pt]MERCY JOHNSON IS WHAT 31 OR 41?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
The husband isn't that handsome which is a lesson to all ladies looking for "tall" "cute" "rich" guys.

mercy Johnson is 31 and she is about to have her 3rd baby. Keep selecting and screening guys (waiting for MR RIGHT) you go old.

mercy Johnson, one of the luckiest among em cool

happy birthday llnp smiley
dem dey choose first to reach?
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
dem dey choose first to reach?
dayo ogunyemi, the earlier the better smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by tekslee: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Simplicity!!!!!nice one girl,,and happy birthday
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Happiness87(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
her husband must be a top striker with all his shots on target, the last child is just 6months old, cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beautiful woman kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by billyG(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy BD!Jumebi ooooo!
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Vondoola: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Go Mercy go Mercy go...I love your style please keep the example flowing
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by staymore: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
The husband isn't that handsome which is a lesson to all ladies looking for "tall" "cute" "rich" guys.

mercy Johnson is 31 and she is about to have her 3rd baby. Keep selecting and screening guys (waiting for MR RIGHT) you go old.

You get mouth sha

Anyways Happy birthday to Mercy Johnson the baby Oku

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
staymore:

You get mouth sha

Anyways Happy birthday to Mercy Johnson the baby Oku
wink
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
dayo ogunyemi, the earlier the better smiley
thank God e don almost reach your turn, some people just open their mouth *gbaga*. how e take concern you, radarada
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
thank God e don almost reach your turn, some people just open their mouth *gbaga*. how e take concern you, radarada
rude girl,

that's why you are still single. no good guy wanna end up with b!tch

change your ways
anu e se Mi smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy birthday Mercy d tool lover llnp
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Ifyjuli25(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy birthday MJ..... tomorrow is mine too.... Cheers
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
rude girl,

that's why you are still single. no good guy wanna end up with b!tch

change your ways
anu e se Mi smiley
thank you so much, but I know it you're talking to your elder sisters and elder cousin sisters, plus the ones older and younger than me o, now I know you're mannerless, tot you were actually schooled but I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by vague: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:

how is it your business what other girls are looking for in a man, did anyone ever send lightning to you for wanting a beautiful girl? Let them be. Girls are free to choose what they want in a guy and in as much as you do. If you no say you be worwor stop forcing every girl to make you their type, let those that like worwor boyfriend come for you. Leave everyone else in peace haba!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
HBD/Congrats to her
Lovely pic , she didnt even swell up too much cheesy n dat cake .. Yum yum
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by mimopel(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

U want 2bcum d new lady F and introvert
Abi

Dear lord bless dis ladies with a job aleast Househelp/cleaners 4 a start

angry

Amen!! grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
thank you so much, but I know it you're talking to your elder sisters and elder cousin sisters, plus the ones older and younger than me o, now I know you're mannerless, tot you were actually schooled but I was wrong.
you quoted me in a mannerless way and u expected me to be nice ? oti.

I respond to mention according to what you spew there.

I am now sure you are pained cos my first comment was referring to you cheesy

sisi Mi , asiko o duro de enikankan wink

stop being rude and arrogant, you might meet your man on this forum. I know being single is a disease but no guy wanna marry a mannerless rude babe like you.

change your ways cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
vague:
how is it your business what other girls are looking for in a man, did anyone ever send lightning to you for wanting a beautiful girl? Let them be. Girls are free to choose what they want in a guy and in as much as you do. If you no say you be worwor stop forcing every girl to make you their type, let those that like worwor boyfriend come for you. Leave everyone else in peace haba!
zebe smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Dstarst(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hbd my mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
you quoted me in a mannerless way and u expected me to be nice ? oti.

I respond to mention according to what you spew there.

I am now sure you are pained cos my first comment was referring to you cheesy

sisi Mi , asiko o duro de enikankan wink

stop being rude and arrogant, you might meet your man on this forum. I know being single is a disease but no guy wanna marry a mannerless rude babe like you.

change your ways cheesy
you are dangerously sick, the disease that you claim is on been single cannot kill, but you really have to look into the one affecting your brain, like I said earlier tot you were schooled.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
you are dangerously sick, like I said earlier tot you were schooled.
hmmmmm
let's make peace.

how you ?
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
vague:
This guy just dey use this medium dey learn how to read and write. He's busy quoting everyone and wrongly at that. I think He needs a job.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmmm let's make peace.
how you ?
You're mad, you look me see your age mate?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
You're mad, you look me see your age mate?
I knew it,

you are a silly fellow that's why you are single at the age of 40. its hard for ppl like you to get married cos you are not well trained.

do you know my age? ediot angry
can you stand beside me ?

you aren't in group of ppl I rap it, I was trying to lock up and make peace.

imbecileeee, do you think I need your number or I wanna meet you to propose marriage to you ? I know you are desperately searching but I doubt you will get one soon. smiley

eddiot undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
I knew it,

you are a silly fellow that's why you are single at the age of 40. its hard for ppl like you to get married cos you are not well trained.

do you know my age? ediot angry
can you stand beside me ?

you aren't in group of ppl I rap it, I was trying to lock up and make peace.

imbecileeee, do you think I need your number or I wanna meet you to propose marriage to you ? I know you are desperately searching but I doubt you will get one soon. smiley

eddiot undecided
haahaaahahahaha, Yes. I give you one word and you bark like a dog, anyway You're just a dog, you need to stop ranting and panting, taking panadol extra for another person head ache.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
haahaaahahahaha, Yes. I give you one word and you bark like a dog.
yemi go and sleep, I doubt you can handle this wink
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
yemi go and sleep, I doubt you can handle this wink
Handle? go call your teacher, I'll school Him or Her. Vagabond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.