Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) (51553 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Benita Okojie Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by kolaosita4(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2015
HBD
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by emmanuellaj(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
What do u mean by flaunt baby bump is it not attached to her stomach
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by ATMC(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

U want 2bcum d new lady F and introvert Abi

Dear lord bless dis ladies with a job aleast Househelp/cleaners 4 a start
angry
You na badt guy!
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

Chinekemeeeee!!!! grin I didn't even notice it ooo

Thanks for pointing that out..

lalasticlala.
please I need ur help.
like madt!
I will get back to u.
with link. cool

this is it www.nairaland.com/2564099/please-need-votes-win-next#37500121

in will appreciate if u can help me to move it to FP for publicity. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:
fake seems my moniker is new to u.
we can't continue to derail this thread. odaro!!!
agarawutuletule, elete momorimomo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.