Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran (2657 Views)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by poundsmaker(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
I lost my precious friend this morning.
Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran, NAF.

He co-piloted the Dornier Do 228 aircraft that crashed in Kaduna this morning.

We still met two Sundays ago in Oshodi, Lagos, when he came all the way from Kaduna for a church youth program.
My heart is very heavy. I am confused and in shock.
He didn't tell me he is going to leave the scene so soon..

He was a very promising gentleman officer.
He was a potential CAS

I have long awaited his promotion to Flight Lieutenant next month and his marriage to Bimpe, his beautiful fiancée Q1, 2016.
His memories can never leave my heart forever.
Nigeria lost heroes today.

Culled from Oga Idowu Israel (skyknight571)

3 Likes

Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by gaetano: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
RIP
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by ebezojo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
FP tinz pls
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by ebezojo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
lalasticlala fp tins
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by skyknight571: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rest in the blossom of the Lord Jesus my bro.... I know you have gone to a better place, just too soon...

Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by buoye1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rip gallant young Man
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by JackErnest(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
He has gone to meet the "Shearer"
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
So sad. Mag he RIP sad
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by Handsome4real(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Keep resting with God my friend. I remember chatting with you some weeks back and you asked me about the faith. You ran your race . Rest In Peace bro. cry

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove.
Move to front page.
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by Iceman296: 3:35am On Aug 30, 2015
RIP to the young Officer, May God Rest his Soul. Amen
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by mickey45: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
The essence of life is not in it's always in it's length, the dept of it also counts...
You've impacted more people than lots of sixty-seventy year olds...
We only wish you could do more...
Thanks for your sacrifice to the country.
For the many families. You've helped protect from danger, we all owe you and your fellows even if we do not organize a popular event to aknowledge it

May God console your parents and protect the rest of you
Re: RIP Flying Officer Kehinde Oluwatosin Olaniran by sbashir10(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eyah, rip to him, he was my brothers close friend

(1) (Reply)

See Photos of This Underwater Bedroom Where Guests Are Surrounded By Live Sharks / Linda Ikeji Vs Seun Osewa / Thanksgiving Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.